Chapter 123

The Next Day

"Nice to meet you, Champion Ash" Ash's challenger greeted him with a Polite Bow.

"Me 2..... Morning Star...." Ash read out the Challenger's Name which was kinda weird.

"And I request a 1 vs 6 Pokemon Battle Please" Morning Star requested as he pulled out his Pokeball.

"Well, Your Bad. You are gonna get demolished" Ash shrugged as he threw out Reshiram's Pokeball.

"Oh, We are gonna see who is gonna get destroyed Champion" Morning Star smirked as he threw his pokeball in the Air.

It had a birdlike body stylized after a plane. Its body flows slowly into a thick neck, giving it a bulky appearance. It has no legs, usually floating instead. Most of its body is blue, with white areas near its arms and a white stripe on its back that extend up to its head. Jet-plane wings sit on top of its back, while two tall, jagged fins point behind it from its rear. A red triangle marks the centre of its chest, while a blue mask partially covers its face. Long, ear-like fins extend from its jaws to over its head, and its eyes are red. It has three-fingered arms with a blue covering on the outer side of the lower arms.

A Latios.

"Don't underestimate me Champion Ash" Morning Star smirked evilly as Ash felt a chill run down his spine

"This is gonna end bad" Ash thought.

"BOOM"

"BOOM"

"BANG"

"BANG"

"BAM"

Ash was only left with his strongest Legendary, Rayquaza. His Opponent was not one to be taken out Either.

It was a mega Latios. Both had been battling for like 3 Hours.

"Latios, End it with Luster Purge" Morning Star commanded as Latios charged a Purple Colored and fired it at Latios.

"RAYQUAZA, END IT WITH DRAGON ASCENT" Ash yelled as Rayquaza launched itself into the Sky and came back with a Green Dragonic Energy around him.

A Cloud of Smoke formed as Ash had to brace for Impact. That Latios was Strong. Stronger than any Average Latios.

The Dus cleared as Morning Star's Latios was found gained on the Ground and Rayquaza was barely flying.

"Latios is no Longer able. Raqyquaza wins and as per the Conditions, Champion Ash Ketchum Wins" The Referee announced as Morning Star smiled and walked towards Latios who was fainted on the Ground.

"Booo. Loser. That's what you get for being too cocky" Somebody screamed from the Crowd as many people Boo'ed the Challenger much to the Elite 4's shock.

"One of the reasons why I hate Humans" Lui said as he folded his Arms.

"Atleast. He gave it his All" Xander commented.

Morning Star patted his Pokemon's Head as it opened it's eyes.

"Great Job" He commented as Latios gave a weak smile ad returned to his Pokeball.

"Boooo" A Twitch formed on the Challenger's Forehead as he took out his Pokeball. He threw it in the Air and it was revealed.

A-A-A Zekrom.

Everybody gasped at the Sight as Morning Star got on it's back.

Zekrom roared loudly, shutting up everybody.

"Let's go Bolt" Its Trainer said as Zekrom roared making Thunder crack. Zekrom flew into the Clouds and disappeared.

With Ash, 5 Hours Later.

He was currently scrolling through his Pics and his Eyes fell on a Certain Folder.

He clicked it and saw that it was all Photo's of Him, Astrid, Serena, Cynthia & Diantha.

A Crimson Blush formed on his Face as he shut down his face.

He needed to talk to somebody. Somebody who he can trust.

A Friend.

Ash dailed in a Number and waited for the Other Person to pick up the Video Call.

"Hi Ash" The Other Person said with a chuckle and Ash saw his Bright Blue Eyes sparkle.

"I am gonna get straight to the point." Ash sighed as the Champion of Sevestar raised a brow.

"Ok" Alpha said.

"How would you manage it when you Love 4 Girls with all your Heart?" Ash asked as a Sly Smirk crept up the Champion of Sevestar's Lips.

"I see. So you love 4 Girls Hmm. How Interesting" Alpha said as he rubbed his chin. "Astrid, Diantha, Cynthia and Serena I see" Alpha smirked evilly as Ahs blushed furiously.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?" Ash screamed as Alpha winked.

"I know everything" He smirked and placed his hands on his back and whistled "I am in a Movie shoot right now. I will talk to you in 2 Hours" Alpha said as he Hung up leaving a Blushing Ash.

With Alpha

"Looks like your Plan Worked, Mister. Arcadia" Emma glared at her Creator who leaned back on his chair and smirked widely.

"I did say it. Time to Unite AngelWingshipping, Rayshipping, Longway shipping, Amourshipping" Alpha grinned with a smirk.

"You are Evil" Emma commented.

"I know" Alpha said.

"Ash is gonna be Mad when he hears that u sent a Clone and one of your Lowest Tier pokemon to fight him in an Official Battle" Emma shook her head in displeasure.

"Well it was the Only Option to bring those 4 together and Ash too" Alpha chuckled.

"SIR. THE NEXT SCENE IS READY" Somebody yelled as Alpha ran to the Stage.

"Alright. 3!2!1. Start" The Director said as Alpha did a backflip of sorts and dodged the Fake Bullet which was coming his Way. He used his Incredible speed and went ahead and punched his Opponent and took his Gun and shot him.

"Watch out Criminals" Alpha said " Because Agent 47 is here" He smirked and stood up. 

"Magnificient" The Director said as Alpha scratched his Nape.

"Thanks, Sir" Alpha bowed.