Chapter 148

Ash locked the Door behind him and sighed heavily, his chest visibly beating up and down.

He saw the Long Blonde Hair shining in the Moon Light as he gulped. 

"Ashy'" The Voice cooed softly as the Champion could do nothing but blush.

"Astrid........" Ash whispered.

Let's just say that they had A LONG Heavenly Night and No lemons cuz the Author is going through a Hard Time with his Relationship and is in no mood to write a Fkin lemon.

2 Weeks Later

We see the Kanto & Sevestar Eliter 4 with their Respective Champions.....

Drinking?!?!?

"Yo......." Ash said in a Drunken tone. "How about a Truth or Dare?" The Drunken Ash suggested as everybody agreed.

"Alpha you are 1st" Ash slurred "When was your First Kiss you Bish?" Ash asked, without realizing his words.

"When I was 7 Days old" The Stable Alpha said, despite him drinking the Most.

"What the?" Ash questioned as the Champion Shrugged.

"It was with the girl I knew from the Day I was born" Alpha shrugged carelessly.

"Lisa..... hmmm. You said it a lot before" Ryuga said, trying not to slur his Words.

"Ash, You next. How was your 1st time. Did the Condoms come to Good Use?" Alpha smirked evilly as Ash blushed Crimson.

"Maybe. The Invisible One was far better" Ash mumbled the Last Part as the CoS smirked. 

"Oh, I see that you would rather prefer it raw" Alpha chuckled.

"ALPHA U FUCKER YOU ARE NEXT" Supra yelled as he slammed his Glass on the table.

"Sure Bitch" Alpha said.

"When did you lose your Virginity, Though I know the Answer" The Sevestar Elite 4 got bewildered at this.

"When I was 9" Ash's Eyes almost popped out of their Sockets at both Revelations.

"Kid....."Ash said.

"Yo, I am a Man" Alpha corrected.

"How TF Did you even lose it at 9?" Ash asked in a bewildered tone as the Champion winked and shrugged.

"What? Jealous that I lost it a lot before you?" The CoS asked as Ash dened .

"No Way, You are still a child. Who the hell would wanna sleep with you anyway"

(Damn it Ashy-Boy. You have No Idea, The Readers do though)

"Pfft ask the Women who crave for my Body like it's some sort of Food" Alpha shrugged carelessly.

"Ryuga you next" Xander said "Tell us an interesting fact about your Champion". Ryga thought for a second.

"He's a Simp for the Number 7" Ryuga replied.

"That's the Most Mysterious Number" Zac commented.

"IK Bruh" Valt said.

"Everything in his Life is related to the Number 7. Even his Bank Account, Even his Bey is a 7 Unite. Literally everything" Supra added as the CoS only drank his Cocktail without a care in the World.

"Like What. Even 7 Wives or GirlFriends?" Xander joked as the Sevestar Elite 4's chocked their Drinks.

The Kanto Eliter 4 looked at them in confusion as Alpha smiled.

"Maybe I will" Alpha said "Or Maybe I already do. Who Knows" Alpha replied to the Unanswered  Question.

Everybody coughed.

"Only I do" Alpha said.

"Alpha Next, Tell us a Fact that you know about all of us or your Elite's" Lui said.

"There are 7 Virgins in this Room" Alpha said simply as Thunderstorm smirked and everybody's Faces paled.

"Fuck" Free cursed in horror.

"Ofcourse every Elite of mine is a Virgin except my 1st one" Alpha added in.

"Oh, Great Lord! Forgive us Mere Virgin Mortals to speak with a God like yourself" Ryuga rolled his Eyes.

"I am not a Virgin like u Ryuga" Alpha said as Ryuga stood up.

"Atleast I don't bed with Women on a Daily Basis" Ryuga pointed out, Yeling a bit.

"Bish. Shut the Fuck up and get your Ass back on your Chair or I am gonna send her Out" Alpha said as the Drunken Ryuga was not in his right mind to make Propper Decisions.

"Try me Bitch" Ryuga said as Alpha raised a Brow.

"Last Time I checked. Ushitted your Pants the Last time she was angry" Alpha pointed out.

"Pffft. She is no Match compared to the Great Dragon Empero-" Before he could even finish.

*SNAP*Alpha snapped as a Portal Opened before them.

"Called me?" A Femenine Voice asked, which bought Ryuga's Fear Senses back to him a bit.

"Yes, Mr Legendary Dragon Emperor here is not in Check and might you be so kind enough to bring him back to his Senses Kind Miss?" Alpha asked in a requesting tone as the Woman let out a squeal in delight and her gaze turned to the Dragon Emperor and gave him a Cold Emotionless Glare with her Crimson Red Eyes.

"You said something Mr Dragon Master of Sevestar?" She asked, in a cold, Emotionless distant Voice that almost sounded almost Inhuman.

Ryuga gulped in extreme fear and shook his head furiously. He jumped back in his seat and cuddled up to Supra and sat beside him while shaking in fear.

"No Ma'am," Ryuga said, shaking in fear of the Woman.

She was what Ryuga called the Living Nightmare. A Devil covered with Beauty.

(If u can't guess who she is

(If u can't guess who she is. You are plainly Dumb tbh)

"Please Leve us Oblivion. I thank You for your Help" The Second the CoS said these words, The Woman disappeared into Thin Air.

"Does Baby Ryuga need Diapers?" Thunderstorm teased as Ryuga shot him a glare.

"You will shit your pants if you receive a single one of her Glares Bitch" Ryuga spat, shaking in fear.

"Who was she and why in the World is Ryuga acting like a Baby?" Xander laughed.

"None of it matters. Anyway, Alpha Next. Truth or Dare?" Supra asked.

"Dare and give me your Best Bitch" Alpha challenged.

"Turn into your Female Form" Supra simply shrugged as Alpha smirked.

"Oh, Beter keep your Metapod in your Pants Pervert's" Alpha hummed in a soft tune.