Chapter 128

"ALPHA ARCADIA" Ash screamed at the Man before him.

Alpha was sitting with his right leg on the Left One. He was sipping some Almost Golden Tea as he read a Holographic News Paper through his No-Magnification Glasses. He was wearing A Grey Shirt and a Blue Checked Vest accompanied by Grey pants and Brown Shoes.

Alpha looked up to him and smiled.

"Did you like the Movie. I guess you were too busy with your Girl Friends so I decided to buy you a ticket to the 1st Ever show" Alpha smiled at him.

"I WANT DEMON SLAYER PART 3 RIGHT THIS INSTANT" Ash yelled at him as Alpha folded his arms.

"Nope. Wait for 7 more Years" Alpha said as Ash's throat went dry.

"What?" Ash asked. 

"Demon Slayer is a Movie with 7 Investments. Each Movie will have a Gap of 7 Years. The 1st movie was taken 7 years ago so Part 2 will be taken after 7 Years" Alpha said as Ash grabbed his Collar.

"Say that Again" Ash said as Alpha took his hand and released his Collar from Ash's grip and adjusted his Tie.

"Damn you are Addicted as Mrs Ketchum said" Alpha said as he smiled "I was joking. The Next movie will come out in 7 more Months" Alpha shrugged.

"YAY!" Ash screamed as Alpha chuckled.

"I guess that's my Call. The Jet will pick you up outside" Alpha said as he closed all the Windows and [picked up his Suit from the Chair and stood up and the People around him Stood up and clicked on their Belts which soon formed into Armor.

Alpha walked out as the 7 People Followed behind him with High Tech Armor followed him.

Timeskip- About 2 Months I think or maybe 1.

Ash woke up and yawned with a Big Goofy Smile on his face. He walked into the bathroom and did his Early Morning Errands and got dressed.

He got out and was smashed to the Ground instantly.

"Ashy~" Astrid, Diantha, Cynthia and Serena said at the same time "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They all wished him a Birthday and kissed his Cheek's.

Ash blushed and smiled " Thank You Guys" Ash said as he noticed the Champion of Sevestar leaning against the Wall, smirking.

Ash barely heard him Whisper "I think I am gonna be an Uncle". Ash blushed furiously as his GirlFriends got off him.

"Will you even give me the chance to wish him or are you gonna snog him all day?" Alpha smirked widely as they all blushed at the thought.

Their Imagination was about to run wild until Alpha cut in.

"Don't have Wet Dreams. Let the Man enjoy his Birthday" Alpha pushed them through and shook Ash's Hand.

"Sweet 16" Alpha stated simply as Ash sweatdropped.

"Yeah" Ash replied as he gulped upon seeing the Sly Smirk on Alpha's smirk.

"Let's get you to your Party" Alpha said as he let go of Ash's Hand.

"Party? Seriously?" Ash asked as he got down.

"What? You don't want one. Even if u disagree, we are gonna force you" Astrid glared at Ash who sweatdropped and walked into the BackYard.

"Ok" Ash said as he noticed the 4 Tier Cake. 

The Party went on smoothly until the Gifts Part. Alpha sang a Song that was very Pleasant and Relaxing to hear.

Alpha kept on teasing Ash until the Champion's Face was the colour of Red which Alpha liked.

Blood Red.

Astrid Gave Ash some High Tech Watch which she bought from Sevestar.

Cynthia gave Ash a Mega Stone for Ash's Zoroark.

Diantha gave him some Research Books on Mega Evolution Changes.

Well, Serena gave him a Platinum Necklace with a Pic of all 5 of them on Ash's First-ever date with them.

It only made Yellow 'Aww' at the Cuteness Her Possible Future-Daughter-In-Law showed. Alpha only smirked at this and clicked a Pic.

Alpha placed a Hand on Ash's Shoulder.

"Sorry But I will be Borrowing Your Boy Friend for a While" Alpha said as they warped out of there.

"ALPHA" Ash yelled in horror as his feet landed on the ground.

Alpha pointed at 7 Holographic Screens with Pics of 7 Cars on them.

"Choose One" Alpha said as Ash looked around the Completely White Room.

"Umm Maybe that" Ash hesitantly pointed at a Black Racing Car with Red Designs on them.

Alpha clicked on Open as the Floor in front of Ash opened and the Car he chose came out. 

"All yours" Alpha threw Ash the Keys as Ash caught it

"But why spend so much on a Simple Gift?" Ash asked as He looked at the Key.

"Simple Because I don't care much about Money. I have so much that even the 7 Milion Generations after me will have Enough to live the Most Luxurious Life" Alpha shrugged as he opened the Car Door as Ash got in and noticed nothing.

Just the Steering. Ash's hand hovered over the Car as Alpha got in.

Ash's Hand suddenly got scanned as many Holographic Screen's Appeared before him.

"What are all these. Fly Mode, Under Water, Frost Walker, Jet Ski, Bike Mode, Barrier and what the hell does Dimensional Breach Mean?" Ash asked as Alpha grinned.

"Just Hit it" Alpha said as Ash clicked it.

The Car soon transformed and took a New Shape.

"Co-Ordinates, Kanto Pallet Town. Y21 Z-23 and X 12" Alpha said as the Car shot a Beam of Light in front of it and soon zoomed through it.

Ash held onto the Steering as he saw Pallet Town and the Car zoomed past every House until it was in front of his.

Alpha got out of the Car as if nothing happened and Ash got out of the Car and threw up right there.

"Ashy~" Ash's 4 GirlFriends said in worry as they came to his Rescue.

"It's Just Motion Sickness for God's Sake" Alpha rolled his Eyes as Ash looked at him and mumbled a 'Thank You' for the Gift.

"You are gonna need it, especially if you are gonna have 4 Girlfriends" Alpha teased.