Chapter 15

3rd Person P.O.V

"Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn" Ash yawned as he woke up. He took out his phone and noticed that it's Charging was 0. He groaned in frustration and got up. He quickly put on his Aura glove and Took out his PokeGear from his Bag.

Thankfully the PkeGear showed him the Time. It was around 6 in the morning. He got out of his Tent and slammed his foot on the Side of the Tent. It soon fell down. Ash took out his Backpack and folded his tent. He opened the Bag and put it back in. He searched for a Pot to make some Stew since he felt like it. 

"Come out you 2" Ash said as he released Garchomp and Toxtricity. 

"Gar/ Tox" Both Pokemon greeted their trainer. 

"Good Morning you Two. Can you both fetch for some Firewood for me?" Ash asked as Garchomp flew away and Toxtricity disappeared leaving Ash to sweatdrop.

"They were always so fast" Ash thought with a chuckle. 

"Tox/Gar" They both said as they came back with some firewood.

"Thank You" Ash mumbled as he took the wood and stacked them. 

"Hmm. Would you both like some special pokemon Food?" Ash asked as they both nodded furiously which made the White-haired trainer chuckle.

"Alright" Ash said as he took his water bottle and poured all the Water in the Pot. 

He took all the ingredients in the pot and mixed it up. He placed the lid and let the Stew cook. 

"Now for the Pokemon Food" Ash took out a Frying Pan from his bag and 2 Boxes of pokemon Non-Flavored Food. 

He placed the pan on his right hand as his glove started glowing red completing the Hole-like Design in the Glove. 

The Pan started heating as Ash took the Non-Flavored Food and took out something which looked like a Packet of Gravy of sorts. He poured it all down into the pan. He let it cook on his hand for abut a Minute.

"I never thought this Aura Heat Wave would be so useful. I should thank Lucario" Ash thought as he tossed the Food mixing it. 

"Here" He placed the Smoking hot Pokemon food and crushed some berries on top. 

Both pokemon wasted not time in digging in. Ash smiled at this and quickly went up to his Pot and saw that his Stew was ready. 

He quickly put out the flame and poured some of the Stew in a Bowl. He took out a Stool and sat on it.  

Yet again, He ate it in less than 2 minutes. 

"I am gonna go re-fill the water and do the dishes" Ash said as his pokemon nodded.  Ash took the Pot and Frying pan. He walked towards the river and filled his bottle up with water. He did his dishes using some water from the River not by immersing them in the River.

He taught his Pokemon to wash their dishes so he could minimize his work. Garchomp and Toxtricity ofcourse understood it.

Now THAT would cause a lot of trouble. 

"You know this River is said to have a Lot of Pokemon in it once upon a Time" Ash chuckled as the 2 Psuedo Legendaries looked at their Trainer with interest. 

"It was until a Garydos ate them all. Nw it seems to have gone back to its Ocean" Ash chuckled. 

There were Carnivorous animals like Gyarados, Salamance and other Pokemon who eat other pokemon as their food, sometimes even humans. 

Ash has to be careful with them, Though he does have 2 pseudos. 

"Alright. Let's go" Ash said as he Picked up his bag. The pokemon nodded.