Chapter 133

"Beautiful" Was the Only Word that came out of Ash's mouth as he looked at her. Alpha chuckled at this as She walked towards them.

(Guess Who. It must be Obvious lol)

"Who is she? And How tf can a Girl stop the Pokemon Of Death?" Ash asked as the Girl glared at him and Alpha placed a Hand on her shoulder.

"Girl Power" The Female huffed and tossed some of her Blue Bangs to the Side.

"Dont underestimate her. She is the Pokemon of Life itself" Alpha boasted as Ash's face was similar to '-'

How TF can somebody AS BEAUTIFUL as her be a POKEMON?

(You are Lying if you say that she is not Cute

(You are Lying if you say that she is not Cute. How can a Pokemon be THIS Hot?)

"XERNEAS" Ash screamed as the Girl nodded.

"Bro. Shut the Front Door" Ash said as Alpha laughed.

"Hey, that's my Master's, Quote Line. Don't you dare steal it" Xerneas threatened and finally noticed Yveltal glaring at her.

"You Damned Blue-Haired Bitch" Yveltal said as Xerneas formed a Bow in her hand (The One in the 1st Pic).

"Idiotic Brother" She said and launched an Arrow at her Lil Bro or rather Twin.

Hey, Don't blame her. She was bought into this World about 0.77 seconds earlier. 

They were having a Quarell ever since Yveltal was stopped by Xerneas before he ate Team Beta Grunts.

Xerneas formed a Life Beam in her Hands as Yveltal charged up an Oblivion Wing.

"BITCH/ BASTARD" Both of them screamed as Alpha sweatdropped.

"I wish I had a Fight with my Sibling like this. If I ever had one in the 1st Place" Alpha thought.

Flashback End.

"YVELTAL. OBLIVION WING" Ash commanded, Felix did not look shocked. He knew Ash will use this Move.

That was the Prediction Alpha made.