Chapter 92

"Did you ever hear about the Big Bang Crash Theory Nemesis" Dark as Nemesis nodded. 

"When 2 Galaxies collide, Nothing but dust remains. That is called-" Dark chuckled as Nemesis's Eyes widened.

"That's Right. It goes like this. GO I BELIEVE IN YOU PARTNER." Dark yelled as a Black Beyblade spun so fast that it cannot even be seen.

"BIG BANG CRASH" Dark yelled as the Black Bey smashed into the Bey which was being held down by Dark's Elite's Bey's.

"BOOM" The Whole Shrine shook as a Blast happened which was caused just because of the Special Move of a Beyblade.

"The Shrine blasted into Dust as 5 Figures came from the Dust Clouds.

"He stood no chance against us" The Blonde Haired Elite said calmly as he took his Bey and put it back in his pocket.

"Like he ever will" The Black Haired Elite with Red Eyes said as Dark chuckled.

Dark's Bey went flying into a Special COmpartment of Dark's Trenchcoat which closed the moment the Bey entered it.

"I think it's about time" He said as his elites looked at him "It's about time that we open the Barrier, but before that, we should invite the Kanto Elites and Champion over. It's about time that I had a Serious Conversation with Ash" Dark said as his Elite's nodded.

But before anything else could happen Dark was smashed down to the Ground by a Red, Green, Blue, White and Yellow Blurs as the Boy fell down on the ground and groaned.

"His Elites could only smirk at him as they heard multiple "smooches".

"Dear God" Dark sighed as his face got covered.

With Ash

"Mr. Ketchum. You have a Letter" Isabella said as she handed Ash a letter.

"Where from?" Ash asked as Isabella shook her head indicating that she does not Know. Ash took the Letter and saw it's National Seal.

"Please give me some Privacy" Ash said as Isabella rushed out

"Please give me some Privacy" Ash said as Isabella rushed out. Ash opened the letter.

Dear Ash Ketchum,

It's been a Long Time, I see that you have won almost all leagues and defeated their Champions. Congrats on that. Anyway, I am sending you this because I wanted to meet you in person. Please bring your Elite's too. Let's have a Serious Chat. I promise that you won't regret it.

Oh, You might be wondering where you should come?No need, I will send you one of the jets here so you can come to Sevestar and meet me. And Yes. It's Sevestar.

Anyway, I want to save the rest to when we meet. Bring your Pokemon too.

CYA

-Your Well Wisher :D