Chapter 21

"Huh?" Ash asked as he looked at the Pokemon in the cage. He gasped in shock

 It was a quadrupedal canine Pokemon. It has yellow fur with black stripes along its back and legs. The fur on its muzzle, chest, belly, and tail is beige, as is an additional tuft of fur on top of its head. Its coat is noticeably longer on its chest and tail. It has gray eyes, a black nose, and large, round and triangular ears with beige interiors. Its forepaws have two visible claws, while its hind paws have three toes each. Each paw has a brown pad.

It was,

The Scout Pokemon, A Shiny Growlithe.

"What in the world is this Pokemon doing here?" Ash asked in horror as he opened its cage

Growlithe's were common but a Shiny One was ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.

"Grow" Growlithe shivered in fear. 

Ash smiled at the Pokemon. He held out his hand for the Pokemon who was still looking at him in fear.

"Hey, Come here. I promise I won't hurt you" Ash said as Growlithe put its palm on Ash's.

Ash instantly healed the Pokemon with his Aura. Ash grinned as Growlithe started walking with him. 

Ash walked out of the Van and instantly burned it to hell. 

"Gar/ Gyar/ Tox" His 3 Pokemon asked as they came out of the buses. Ash smiled at them and pointed at the Fire Type beside them. 

Garchomp and Toxtricity smirked and Gyarados looked confused. 

Growlithe saw this and instantly hid behind Ash's Leg. Ash let out a soft chuckle upon seeing this. 

"Hey, They won't hurt you kay. " Ash said as the Pokemon nodded and walked beside him. 

"Yo. How are ya all" Ash waved at his Pokemon who blinked at him surprised.

Was this the same trainer that murdered about 11-12 Grunts just now?

"We are Fine" Garchomp replied causing Ash to sigh in relief. 

"So, We see this Little Guy here was captured by those Grunts" Ash sighed as he pointed at Growlithe and started walking towards the direction of his tent. 

The 3 Pokemon followed behind him while eyeing the Little Pokemon curiously. 

"Damn these bushes" Ash spat as he burned one to Ashes finding a view of his tent.

He sighed and walked towards it. Growlithe looked around found Pokemon Food in multiple Bowls.

It would be an Understatement if anybody said that he was hungry. He was starving. 

"Groowww" It said as it wiggled its Tail.

Ash's brow twitched. Growlithes generally tend to wiggle their tail when they are extremely hungry.