Chapter 156

3rd person POV

"Phew" Ash said as he looked at the TV of an Old Interview of The CoS. He was so god damned Popular. 

"Say us one thing that you are completely sure about" The Show's Host asked as a Green Haired Girl shifted in her Place.

"One thing is for certain. I am never working with Mr Arcadia again" She said causing the Champion beside her to gasp in horror.

"whaaaaaa-?" Alpha asked as she looked at him.

"It's not like that, I just can't catch up to your Dancing Sir" The Girl replied. This happens a Lot.

Alpha's Dancing is on a complete different Level that his co-stars could barely catch up to him & his moves.

Alpha pouted as she sweatdropped. Ash turned the TV off and jumped out of the Window and landed on the Ground.

This was Holocaust Inferno.

Yes, A City. Not just any City, The City with the Fire Gym of Sevestar. Considered as the Strongest Gym of Sevestar.

Flame Type has some kind of Dominance over the Other Types.

This Gym Leader uses an Unknown Pokemon which only the Challengers know about. 

Ash could only sigh as he took his Taxi to the Gym. This City was far above Sea Level, The Altitude was too High. It was basically like a Region on its Own.

The Cab stopped in about 30 minutes to arrive

The Cab stopped in about 30 minutes to arrive. Ash got out and paid the Bill. The Cab drove off and Ash walked towards the gym and slammed them open.

To his Surprise, The Gym was straight before him, unlike the Other Gyms where he had to look around to get there.

"Welcome Challenger" A Very Masculine voice rang in Ash's ears. 

It was a tall, fair-skinned man with long white hair and two differently coloured eyes: a blue right eye and a red left eye. His attire consists of a space-cadet blue sweatshirt with white borders on the sleeves and a red symbol, a crimson coat with a three-pronged tail and a shade of yellow borders and stripes, a white belt with indigo studs and buckles with an orange-red border, indigo diamond-shaped earrings, and burgundy pants fused with a pair of shoes.

 His attire consists of a space-cadet blue sweatshirt with white borders on the sleeves and a red symbol, a crimson coat with a three-pronged tail and a shade of yellow borders and stripes, a white belt with indigo studs and buckles with an orange...