Chapter 9

3rd person P.O.V

Ash was shell-shocked as he heard the news. 

Sure, Leon was strong and all but he never expected Leon to be Destroyed. 

"Champion Leon your Response on this" A news reporter asked. Leon came forward with a smile. 

"Yeah. My Opponent Crushed me with only a Single Pokemon. he rejected the Title so I still am the Champion. And no other Questions will be answered" Leon said as he entered his car and drove off.

"Leon Got Destroyed" Blue said in shock. 

"Can you just forget the Topic Blue" Green hit his arm. 

"Sorry but Miss Yellow but we must Go Now. We got some stuff to do" Kevin scratched his nape. Yellow nodded. 

"Alright. See you all tomorrow" She smiled as they started walking out of the Backyard. 

"So. Should we take the Pics now?" Green held out a Sony Camera as Yellow nodded. 

"Yeah it's better now" Yellow said.

Astrid went first. Ash and Astrid had a couple of Good Photos. Even one of Astrid Kissing Ashs Cheek way close to the Lips yet again. 

Blue and Green took some pics too. 

Finally, it was time for the Real Deal, The Mother and Son Duo's Photoshoot.

"Alright Go ahead you two" Green said as Yellow sunk into her knees so she was on Ash's face level or just a lil above it.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave Green a huge smile and Ash did the Same. 

"Next Pose" Blue said. Their Photoshoot of sorts went on for about 30 minutes before they decided to take a selfie to end the Day. 

"Come on Ash say cheese" Yellow gave the Camera a Victory sign with her fingers and Ash smiled.

"Ok" He chuckled as he did the same as her. 

Click

"Alright you 2 just 3 more pics we have an Idea for you" Blue said as he bought a Barstool from the House. 

"Alright Blue" Yellow chuckled as Blue placed the Chair behind Yellow and Ash.

(It kinda looks like this BTW)

"Now Ash sit on her Lap" Blue said as he took the Camera from Green's hands.

"Come here Ashy~" Yellow smiled at Ash who hesitantly sat on her Lap. Yellow wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her chin on his shoulder and smiled at the Camera. Ash cheekily smiled at the Camera.

*Click*

"Wow" Blue muttered. "Damn Yellow's Dress and Ash's red suit is making them look absolutely adorable and cute" Blue chuckled.