Chapter22

Ash woke up groaning in frustration. He quickly took off his blanket and changed into his Trainers outfit.

He took his backpack and IPhone which was n the Ground. He put it back in his pocket and finally realized that his Airpods were still in his ears.

He sweatdropped and removed them and put them back in their case.

Ash took his Backpack in his Left Hand and quickly put on his Glove using Aura Levitate. 

He opened his tent and was met with 4 Pokemon waiting for him outside. 

He took a Glance at his Apple Watch and sweatdropped at the Time.

It was around 9 am. 

"Sorry" He said and quickly jumped in his shoes. He put them on and bought out 4 Cans of Pokemon Food and placed it before them.

They all started Eating as Ash took out a Pack of Instant ramen and poured water in it. He put it in his right hand as the Ramen Inside started heating up.

"Phew" He muttered as he opened it after boiling it on his hand for 1 minute.

"Damn. How does this always make my tastebuds go insane" Ash said as he took out his ChopSticks. 

He ate the ramen in a minute.

This Ramen was the Best that Ash has ever had. 

Timeskip-10 minutes

"Hey mama" Ash greeted the Blonde through his Phone.

"Hello there Ashy~" Yellow greeted her son with a wide smile. 

She was in her Lab Coat which meant that she was in the Ranch. 

"Any reason you called me on this time of the Day Mister Ketchum" Yellow giggled as she sat on her chair and raised a brow at her White-haired son.

"Nope. Just wanted to call you and, Is Luxray with you?" Ash asked as Yellow nodded.

"Yep, Just a sec..." Yellow turned to the side "LUXY~" Yellow called out as the Pokemon appeared behind her. 

"Lux" It kneeled down before the Ex-Kanto Empress causing her to giggle at the Pokemon's action.

She gently riffled his fur causing it to roar in response.

"What did you want to ask Luxy~ if I may ask" Yellow turned towards the Camera facing her son. 

"So......." Ash sighed as he rubbed behind Growlithe's ear causing him to growl. Growlithe was not visible to anybody who was on the other side of the line.

"I caught this really cute Pokemon yesterday. I thought it might like you, especially Luxray because both of them have the same kind of Body structure" Ash said.

Yellow quirked a brow at her son and spoke "Alright. What is the pokemon?".

"This Lil Guy here" Ash said as he picked up Growlithe and held it in his arms so everybody could see it.

"WOAH. A shiny Growlithe." Yellow said surprised. "You must be the luckiest person alive to ever get Pokemon like these so easily" Yellow chuckled. 

Ash nodded.

"Hey Growlithe. Meet my Mama, Yellow" Ash whispered in the Pokemon's Ear. 

Growlithe stood still and put his right front foot up in the air and gave out a "Woof" and waved at her

"Oh my gosh. That's o cute. Ashy~, Send me the Growlithe for now, please. Pretty Please. I will give him back tomorrow" Yellow asked hoping Ash would accept.

"Sure" Ash chuckled as he sent Growlithe back into its Pokeball.

He took out a Machine which looked really Big from his Backpack. 

"Damn this is heavy" Ash mumbled as he placed the Box of sorts on the round.

It was a Big Red Box with multiple wires hooked up to it from the side. A Completely weird structure if I am being honest.

Ash clicked on a Button on the side of the Box and a compartment opened up. Ash placed Growlithe's Pokeball and pressed the same button again making the compartment to close. 

"Well I am done. Just send me a Transfer Request Mama" Ash said as he turned towards the Blonde 

She nodded and pressed something on her desk and selected a Certain Option. 

Ash's PokeGear got a Notification which was of a Transfer Request. Ash clicked on 'Yes'.

A White Glow came out from the Box that Ash had. 

"I got it" Yellow said as she showed him a Pokeball. 

"Just give him back by tomorrow alright" Ash sighed as Yellow released the Pokemon and wrapped it in a tight hug.

"Aren't you such a little Cutie Pie. Hmmmhmmmm" She pulled both of Growlithe's cheeks making Ash chuckle. 

"Bye Mama. Talk to you later" Ash said as he stopped the call. 

He turned back to Gyarados, Garchomp and Toxtricity. 

"Alright. LISTEN UP" Ash said as they all straightened up. 

"For the Next 2 weeks. You are gonna train, harder than ever before. You either master the moves or go home. GOT IT" Ash said as the 3 Pokemon nodded.

"Now. I want you all to have a Battle Arena Style Battle" Ash commanded.

The 3 of them nodded and went into different Positions. 

"You ain't winning since I am here" Toxtricity smirked. He had an Advantage against Gyarados because of Gyarados being Water and Flying-type. He had a Double Advantage.

"We will have to see about that Electric Lizard" Garchomp smirked. He had a Double Advantage too. Toxtricity being an Electric-type and him being a Dragon and Ground-type have him a double advantage.

"We can see about that Shark Head" Gyarados smirked. He had a Type Advantage against Garchomp.

"Well........ SHUT YOUR ASSES UP AND GET TO BATTLE" Ash spat venomously as Toxtricity shot a thunderbolt.

Garchomp fired a Dragon Pulse and Gyarados charged a Hyper beam.

All 3 of the moves hit each other resulting from smoke.

"GIVE IT YOUR ALLL" Ash cheered.

"Hold nothing back and we CAN defeat the Kanto Champion in no time" Ash said. 

"I CAN do this. With my Pokemon by my side, I will become stronger, stronger than what that Asshole can ever be" Ash thought.

This is how Ash Ketchum's Training began...