Chapter 184

"Damn it" Ash cursed as he looked at the Dual Dragon/ Poison Type Legendary also Dubbed as the Strongest Poison Type.

"Rayquaza, Dragon Ascent, Quick" Ash commanded as he noticed Eternatus charging up a red coloured Beam.

Rayquaza roared as it charged at Eternatus with its Body covered with Green Dragonic Energy. 

Eternatus saw this and smashed its tail against Rayquaza, which sent the Sky High Pokemon crashing to the Ground.

"IMPOSSIBLE" Sprizen screamed from Ash's Mind. 

He heard a chuckle coming from behind him as he turned around and noticed Mr Hernandez standing there with a dark smile on his face.

"Your Roar is really glorious, Eternatus but I must defeat you as per my Master's Orders" He said as he snapped his fingers.

2 Wolf Like Pokemon appeared beside him as Eternatus did not look surprised. 

He roared and shot up into the Sky as Red Lightning Cracked and a Huge Ass Hand like Thing came down from the Clouds.

"Changing into your Eternamax Form won't change the Results, Chaos Guardian" Ezmeralda said with a slight chuckle as Eternatus fired an Eternabeam at the Sword and Shield Duo.

They both jumped up and dodged the Attack, enraging the pokemon further.

"Don't run away, Cyan and Magenta, Destroy it" Ezmeralda sighed as Zacian got covered in Black and Blue Energy and launched itself at Eternatus

(Anybody remembers? .-.)

It successfully landed a Hit, making the Pokemon flinch. It soon got turned into a Red Bubble in the Size of a Pokeball and disappeared.

"Not Bad" The blonde Haired Trainer said as he walked forward and stood on a certain circle and later disappeared into thin air.

A Drone appeared as it showed a huge Hologram with Ezmerada's Face and a Golden Crown Beside him.

"Trainer Ezmeralda Hernandez, 1st Place, Position: King. Waiting for the Next Trainers. Only 15 Spots Left" The Drone said as the Whole List appeared.

Ash simply sighed and retreated his Rayquaza and walked onto the Circle and got teleported to the same Waiting Area.

"Trainer Ash Ketchum, 2nd place, Position: Duke, Waiting for the Next Trainers, Only 14 Spots left" 

"Stupid Stage" Ezmeralda said as he walked out of the Waiting Area without even looking back.

The Next Day morning,

On the Streets of Sevestar

 "Geez, This is so Annoying" Alpha mumbled as he swiped his fingers downwards, accelerating his Car.