Chapter 179

"Done Baby" Ash said as he, looked at the Holographic Screen.

It said, "You are Entered, Trainer Ash. Collect the Keycard and go the Main Longue".

Ash took his Keycard and his Badge Cases and Keycard. He walked out of the Area and into the Longue.

"Hello, How can I help you?" A Robot asked Ash who handed her the Keycard. She scanned it and her Eyes showed a Tick Mark.

"Access Confirmed" She said as she inserted the Card in a special slot of her Body and a New Card came out of her.

"Mr Ketchum. You have Villa 44" She said as she gave Ash a Card with a House on it.

"Villa?" Ash asked as his Eyebrow twitched. She simply smiled and sent him a link to the Map.

He opened the File with his Watch and walked out of the Stadium. He walked through the Road as he noticed many Houses in the Distance.

"Holy" Ash said as he noticed them all "Are those Villa's or Apartments?" Ash asked as he noticed the Houses.

"Is it Free?" Ash asked himself.

"Yep. The SPL provides League Qualified Trainers with a Villa and Free Food. The Expenses are all on The League's Annual Budget" Alexa said with a Proud Tone.

"Wow, How does the League afford all these though?" Ash asked as he rubbed his chin.

"Ask Mr Arcadia. He is the Emperor" Alexa said in a 'Duh' tone. Ash laughed and walked to Villa number 44.

He hovered the Keycard in the Air as the Doors unlocked. He entered the Villa and threw his Waistbag on the Couch.

Why the Fuck does The SPL provide every Trainer with THESE MANY Comforts? 

Most People might even compete in the League just to experience the pleasure.

"Does not Matter. The Opening Ceremony begins at 10:07. So better be ready"  Ash said as he walked upstairs and into the Closet while holding his WaistBag.

Exactly at 10 am

Ash strolled through the Way which leads to the Main Arena. He noticed the Sunlight as he walked through the Tunnel and saw about 70 Members who looked strong.

Really Really Strong.

Particularly One Guy who had Messy Blond Hair and Sky Blue Eyes. He was silent but the Aura around him was screaming for Attention. 

"All these Trainers defeated Legendaries, Mythicals, and whatnot. I need to be ready for anything" Ash thought as he gripped his Pokeball tighter.

"It will be Fun Crushing all these Weaklings" Sprizen laughed from inside Ash.

"Not so Fast, Sprizen" A Cold Chilly voice rang inside Sprizen's mind as he got chills running down his Spine.