Chapter 49

Timeskip- 1 Week

Somewhere in an Ocean far away from all the other regions.

A Huge Battle Ship with a Blue 'B' on it was on Invisible Mode. 

Inside the Ship, many grunts wearing Team Beta Uniform were around a table listening to a Muscular Man who was pointing at a Map.

"Listen up. Our Attack on Kanto's St.Anne failed so we MUST attack and take down some part of this Region. We have the Best Equipment out of all the Other Bases" The man who looked like the Admin said as all the Grunts nodded. 

"YES SIR" All the Grunts said with a salute. 

"The Champion of this Region is said to be on Champion Duties in a Faraway island so it will be easier for us to Destroy the Region" The Admin smirked evilly.

(How dare this Guy?)

All the Grunts smirked in confidence.  If the Champion is out the chances of them capturing this Region will be pretty High.

Oh, How wrong they were?

They were so focused on the Champion that they forgot about the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders and Frontier Brains.

"We ARE gonna take over and rule Sevestar" The Admin yelled as all the Grunts cheered. 

Sevestar, Dubbed as the Strongest and most Advanced Region. 

Sevestar is a Region that was hidden from the Public for many centuries. Sevestar was a region that was co-existing with all the other Regions until this happened.

King Charles The IV of Galar wanted more Power. His Lust for Power kept on increasing and Increasing until he decided to take over Sevestar and rule it for Power, Fame, and Money.

He convinced all the other Rulers of Kanto, Joto, Sinnoh, Hoenn Unova, and Kalos to decide an attack on Sevestar and to divide the ruling.

Flashback

"We will win" Charles declared as all the other Rulers sighed.

"Are you sure Charles" King Ritchie of Johto asked in concern. He was quite unsure.

They had quite a good bond with the King of Sevestar. The King of Sevestar was way too kind to them.

He never showed any kind of Inequality and always share the Info about the Latest Technology they invented. Sevestar always made a Good Bond and Apologized even if any silly mistake happened n their side.

"I am. We will rule over Sevestar after that" Charles said with a grin. He lifted his wine glass and sipped on it.

"I don't think I want to" Queen Rin of Kanto sighed heavily. 

(Yes the same one from the Pokemon Movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Not Queen Ilene)

(Don't know why but many people spell her name wrong, they be like Ilena and Elena and stuff Lmao)

Kanto and Sevestar always had a Brother and Sister Relationship. Kanto was like Sevestar's Little Sister. 

Sevestar was comparatively larger than any other region. Evey Region either compared it as its Friend or a Bigger Sibling.

"You are just an Emotional Bitch Rin" Charles smirked. He always had an Eye fr the Green-Eyed Blonde but her Brother, The King of Sevestar always protected her from this sick bastard. 

Queen Rin was considered one of the Most Beautiful Queen of them all. The Queen of Sevestar was said to be the Most Beautiful. 

Charles had his Eyes for The Queen of Sevestar too but decided to keep it in because he did not want to anger the King of Sevestar

Queen Amaterasu, The Queen of Sevestar was just about 3 Years older than Queen Rin. They were like siblings ever since the King of Sevestar started dating her when Rin was 11.

Rin would feel horrible if she agrees. She can't agree. She should think of her Brother, Sister and Nephew too.

Only the Image of Amaterasu was the only thing that came to her mind. The Dark sky Blue Eyes which were like the ocean and her Long ky Blue hair which was like the Sky. 

(What she looks like btw (Queen Amaterasu not Queen Rin). Ignore her Chocker but replace the chocker with a Platinum Necklace and the Star on the chocker stays in its place and the tear on her face btw)

"No, I am NOT a Bitch" Rin yelled at her as her eyes turned slightly green. 

"Pfffft. Whatever" Charles said.

Rin's Brother always told her to be confident. A Flashback ran in her mind.

An 11-Year-Old Rin was running towards a 15-Year-Old Boy accompanied by a 14 Year Old Blue Haired Girl. 

The Boy had Silver Hair and Emerald Black/Grey Eyes. He was wearing a White and Blue Royal Suit, Knee High White Boots with Golden Stripes and to top off his Looks. He had a White Sword on his Waist.

"Aniki" Rin yelled as she charged at the Silver-haired Boy. 

(A/N: Aniki means Big Brother in Japanese. Aniki is not his name)

"Huh" The Boy said as he turned towards her but was too late. Rin jumped on him and wrapped the Boy in a Hug. 

The Boy fell down on the ground as his sword flew out of it's place so it won't hurt them. 

"Hello there Princess" The White-haired Boy said with a smile and kissed her forehead.

"Aniki. I missed you" Rin said as she snuggled into the Boy's shoulder. 

"Me too Princess" The Boy chuckled and ran his hand through her hair. 

The Blue Haired Girl beside him giggled as the Boy blushed in embarrassment. He quickly stood up with Rin in his arms and smiled at the Blue Haired female.

"Amaterasu, You both don't need an Intro" The Boy said as Rin jumped in Amaterassu'ss arms.

"Oneesan" Rin said as the Blue Haired female giggled. 

"Yep" She nodded as 2 Royal Guards came towards the Boy and bowed before him.

"Prince, We have prepared the room for you all to talk" One aid as the boy nodded.

"Come on Rin, Let's Go" The Boy said as e dragged his G.F and little sister to the Room causing them to giggle.

Rin shook her thoughts away and slammed her hand on the Table.

"I am NOT going to agree with your Plans" Queen Rin declared as all the Rulers except King Ritchie of Johto gasped.