Chapter 112

With Alpha 

The Next Day Morning

Alpha could be seen waiting outside his HUGE Mansion while rapidly tapping on his Foot.

"Sorry I took so long" The Same Blue or rather Sky Blue Haired Girl from yesterday apologized as she walked towards the Champion of Sevestar. 

She has waist Length Blue Hair and a Slender Figure and cold Icy Blue Eyes. She was currently wearing a Blue Crop Top, Jeans, Blue Sneakers and a Platinum Necklace. She did not look a day above 16.

"Nope. Not that long" Alpha said as he took her hand in his and started walking which made her giggle and might I add, a very cute one.

While they were walking many people eyes fell on them and some of them 'Aww'ed them.

"Look whose Hair got longer when I was not here" She commented as Alpha pouted.

"Not my Fault that I like it longer" He said as they continued walking with a Huffing 13-Year-Old.

"You are soo cute when you do that" She mumbled much to him blushing at the statement.

"We are here" Alpha announced as he showed her the Cafe. It was one of the branches of 'A-Star Cafe'. The Best cafe any person could ever visit.

"Mhmmm" She nodded as he walked her inside, never leaving her hand. It was connected all the way.

They sat in opposite seats as their Hands Link broke.

"What can I get for you Sir, Mam?" A Waiter wearing a Black Collared Shirt with a Star Logo with an 'A' on the Back approached them and asked.

"Well, I will have a Blue Lemonade. Some Macarons & A Nacho Cheese" The Blue Haired girl said as the Waiter turned towards Alpha.

"Coffe, Extra Cream & Sugar. Nacho Cheese Combo. Some Extra Fries" Alpha said as the Waiter opened his Virtual Notebook and wrote down the orders and walked away.

"So? Tell me about your Adventures while I was gone for 3 Weeks" She asked as Alpha bit his lip and almost cried.

"You were gone for 3 Whole weeks. Maaaaaahhhhhhh" Alpha cried like a child as she sweatdropped.

"Sorry" She apologized as he sniffed.

"Anyway, Coming to the Main Point. I never talked to you about Ash Ketchum" Alpha said as her brows perked up.

"Tell me" She said as he told her how his Adventure with Ash went.

"You legit won't believe me but he is like a Child. He acts like a puppy in front of Miss Ketchum" Alpha chuckled as the Blue-Haired Woman placed her hand over his mouth while trying to control her giggles.

"HEY LET ME FINISH" Alpha protested as she stood up from her seat and tried to hold her laughter.

"Alright sit" Alpha said as he noticed the Waiter coming. She sat down on her chair as the Waiter placed their Food on the Table.

"He has feelings for 4 Girls. The Feelings are Mutual" Alpha said as he sipped on his coffee as he stared at her sip on her lemonade.

She looked so cute while doing that.

"Woah. That is cute"  She commented. After their Cafe trip, they went to a Jewellery Store where Alpa bought a Platinum Necklace with a Blue Diamond in the Middle.

"Turn Around" Alpha said as he said. He slowly put the Necklace on her neck and attached it.

"It looks good on you" Alpha said as he smiled at her cheekily.

FunFact, She was the Only Person in this world who could make him smile like this.

"Love You so much" Alpha said with a cheeky smile as she giggled at him.

"Love you too" She responded making his face flush red.

"Alright. Let's go home" Alpha said as he pointed at the Bike Outiside. Her eyes fell on the Bike as her Eyes widened in horror.

"No Way am I riding with you on THAT" She said as he dragged her to the Motorcycle. He got on it.

(I want that '-')

(I want that '-')

"Don't be a Coward. Just hop on" Alpha said as she pouted and hesitantly got in with each of her legs on either side.

Her hands wrapped around his waist as he clicked a Button on the Motorcycle.

A Suit Materialized around him as he smirked and hit Accelerate. The speed of the Bike went to like 500 Miles Per hour as the Blue Haired Girl's Eyes widened in horror.

"ALPHA ARCADIA" Her scream echoed as she hugged him from the back too tightly.

---

How were the Chaps?

AoT Titans exist in this World but they are not transformed from Humans.

Anyway. Yeah, A New Girl Introduced and I will give out her name after 10 Chapters.

Vote & Comment.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.