Chapter 11

Hello, How are you all?

So A Heads up. There will be a Huge Timeskip because I can't write everyday events in this book xD.

-------------------------------------

Timeskip -3 Years Later.

The Past Years have been really hard for Ash. 

He trained, Harder and harder every day until his body won't be able to hear his mind anymore. 

Lucario did NOT go easy on him. Not after what he saw Ash could do. 

Toxel on the other hand was adored by every Pokemon in the ranch. It's cuteness stole everybody's hearts away. Even the emotionless Pokemon of the Ranch, Green's Salamance. 

It was 6 am in the morning and right now we see A White-haired boy doing some kicks and punches in the training ground which once used to be a clearing.

Ash, over the Years, really changed. He has complete white hair now which was a little long on the side to be honest. His Golden Irises changed to complete Red. He has Complete Red eyes and tiny black pupils now. His hair covers most of his right eye.

Ash stood at 5'4 right now. Even though he is just 13 Years old he has quite the build. I mean not 6 packs and 8 packs and all the shit. But just a little muscular.  

"You are doing great" Lucario complimented as he took a bit of the Apple which just fell down from the tree.

"Alright now Poomsae 4" Ash thought as he got into the 'Junbi' Position. He took a Deep breath.

(I think this is it. Though I did not see the Video. This is an important thing so watch it kay.)

At the Final Kick Ash felt a strong rush of Aura inside him. 

Lucario dropped his apple and looked at Ash. 

"So he managed to find how to access 25% of his Power huh? I guess I will see which type of Aura he goes for. It might be Ice or Dragon or Electric or something. Anything but THAT" Lucario thought.

The Aura completely traveled his body making him unable to handle the sheer pressure of Aura within him. With his Leg still in the air Ash started sweating.

"I have to use something Quick" Ash thought as One thing appeared inside Ash's mind. 

"Fire. A Fire so hot that it's color is Blood Red. Red-colored flame is said to be the Hottest Flame to ever. 

"Alright" Ash thought as the veins in his body got rushed with Red Aura making him unable to handle it even more. 

"GAAAAAAHHHH" Ash yelled. 

He went with instincts and his Right leg got covered in Fire. 

Red Fire. 

Ash jumped in the Air and kicked the Punching bag which was in the air supported by a Rope. 

"Inferno Blaze Kick" Ash thought as he kicked the Bag. So hard that it turned into Ashes on contact. 

Ash fell down on the Floor panting. 

Lucario was quite shocked.

"Oh No. I thought his Aura will not take form in Earth Elements. I thought it would turn into something like 'Astral Aura' or 'Galactic Aura', but No Way. He chose Flame. A Flame hot enough to melt down Asteroids in seconds. He is just like his Father. I just hope he does not turn out to be like him." Lucario thought worriedly. He walked towards Ash who was panting really hard. He gave his hand for Ash to catch on. 

Crimson Flames (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara