Chapter 107

"Umm, Hi" Astrid said nervously as Ash grabbed her hand.

"Oh, How rude of me. Let me introduce myself, I am Alpha, Alpha Arcadia" Alpha introduced himself as Astrid nodded, cheerfully.

"Alright. It's about time. We should go to the Playing Field" Astrid suggested as Ash nodded and they both walked away with Alpha trailing behind.

He could only chuckle at them as he spoke "Oh, Time to implement Mission: AngelWingShipping" Alpha smirked evilly.

Ash & Astrid made their way to the Playing Field as they saw multiple Tables, full of Foods & their Ex-Peers, many bought their G.F's as their +1 btw.

"Hey, Isn't that Ash Ketchum" A Guy whispered as he saw the Cold Frown on Ash's Lips.

"Who is that Blue Haired, Idiot behind them" A Guy asked "He has a really shitty Hairstyle" He commented as the People around his gasped and covered his Mouth.

"See. That is how you become the League Champion hahahaha" Ash heard an annoying voice as he looked at a crowd gathered around somebody.

"Look, There we have them finally. The Loser's of our class, Ash & Astrid"  A Voice yelled as the crowd cleared their Path & Ash cringed.

"Richard you are Retarded" Ash mumbled as Alpha chuckled.

"Look Loser, You are looking at the Champion of the Unova League" Richard yelled as he showed them his Trophy.

(Note: Champion of  *** League means that they only won the League, Not being the Champion)

"Oh, It's Great to hear that" Ash rolled his eyes as Richard laughed.

"And I also have a Hot G.F" Richard said as he hooked his arms with a Brunette. 

"So, what?" Ash asked as Richard came forward and looked at Ash. 

"Where is your +1?" He asked as Ash nudged at Alpha over his shoulder. Richard's Eyes fell on the Champion of Sevestar who smiled at him.

"Hi, I am Alpha. Nice too meet you" Alpha waved as Richard laughed.

"Pfft. Bet you are a weak one anyways" Richard rolled his eyes. Alpha only smiled kindly in return with his hands on his Back which were holding his Watch. It was shaking Violently. If he removes his Grip on it.

Let's Just say that Kanto will be no more than a Myth.

"You Little Piece of shit" Ash spat as he grabbed him by the Collar. "You are the Weak one if I compare both of you" Ash said as the Diry Blonde Haired boy smirked.

"Why don't I battle him then" Richard suggested as Alpha's Watch shook even violently.

"LET ME OUT NIGGA. IMMA SHRED HIS POKEMON INTO PIECES" A Larde Pokemon roared as Zeraora tried to keep his Electricity from Cracking.

"Why should he battle a Weak Trainer like you anyways" Ash said as he left the Blonde's Collar and walked away.

"What are you gonna do. Go and cry in your Mama's Lap" Richard laughed as Ash snapped his head towards him.

"What did you say?" Ash asked as his Eyes glowed crimson. "You, Me Battle. 6 of your Pokemon Against mine" Ash said simply as he walked away.

Alpha sweatdropped and walked to the Stands of the Battlefield.

Timeskip- 5 Minutes

"This is an Unofficial Battle Between Richard Harrison & Ash Ketchum" Ash's ex-school Principal said through the Mic as Astrid constantly tugged on the Hem of her Dress. Alpha was seated beside her and was scrolling a Holographic screen as Multiple Pokemon appeared every time he did (Kinda like Omnitrix).

"Why are you so worried?" Alpha asked as He clicked on his Watch and a Nano Pokeball, completely black in colour appeared on Alpha's Hand.

It had an Orange Line in the Centre and a Purple 'M' on the Top.

"I am just anxious" Astrid said as Alpha grinned, evilly.

"As Expected. You love him" He said simply as Astrid looked at him with a Red Face and shook her head.

"No" Alpha grinned even wider.

"As you say" Alpha chuckled as his Eyes landed on the Field. Ash had an Emotionless Look on his Face which.... might scare Darkrai, But not as Dangerous as Alpha's though.

 might scare Darkrai, But not as Dangerous as Alpha's though

(Kind of like this)

"Go Charizard, Tyrantrum Hydregion, Emboar, Ninetails & Sceptile" Richard said as he released his Pokemon.

They all roared making Ash chuckle.

"Go & show them what a Roar really looks like" Ash said as he released his Pokemon.

"RRRRRAAAWWWRRRRRRR" Charizard roared violently as Astrid cheered.

"Go Ashy!" She cheered as Typhon almost came out of Alpha's watch.

"You can go ahead and have the 1st Move" Richard said cockily as Ash grinned.

"With Pleasure. END IT WITH CRIMSON HELLFIRE BLAST" Ash commanded as Charizard opened his Mouth and sent a HUGE Wave of Fire towards Richard's Pokemon and him.

The Flame covered them as Dust Clouds formed around them.

"A-Ash" Astrid said. Did he order Charizard to incinerate them? "He killed them. They died" Astrid gaped in shock.

"Well, They would have" Alpha said as he placed his hand on his chin. "If it wasn't for my Pokemon neutralizing the Attack" Alpha added as Astrid looked at him, confused.

"So, One of your Pokemon went ahead and stopped the Attack?" Astrid concluded as Alpha nodded.

"Bingo" He grinned as the Dust Cloud cleared and everybody gaped in shock