Chapter 119

"Miss Lexi" Alpha panted as he followed her.

"I don't have a Fairybreathing Style like you so I can't jump from trees to trees like you" Alpha panted as he grabbed onto a Branch and flew into the sky and landed a Few Trees behind Lexi.

"Just a couple more and then we are gonna slay the Demon that lives up here" Lexi assured as she jumped onto a Tree in front of her and then the Other one until she jumped down.

"HOLY CRAP" Alpha yelled as he launched up into the sky and landed beside Lexi.

A Wave of Nausea hit Alpha as he almost threw up.

"There is a Demon, An Upper-Class One. It is strong" Alpha said as he held his mouth.

"I see" She said as he took out her Rapier and looked around her. A Certain Bush caught her Eyes as she chuckled.

"Total Concentration Breathing. Fairy Breathing. 3rd Form Leniar Strike" Lexi said as her sword got covered in a Pink Hue and she charged at the Bush and slashed it.

A Demon jumped out just in time and looked at her with Disgust.

"Die Human" The Demon said as he charged at Lexi who just got into a  Stance with her Hand still on her rapier which was in it's scabbard.

Alpha was about to take his Sword but,

"Just Watch" Lexi ordered as Alpha stopped in his Tracks.

"Total Concentration, Fairy Breathing, 1st Form, Fairy Lock" Lexi said as she strikes the Demon with her Rapier and retreated a couple of steps back.

The Demon stopped in it's tracks, Unable to move.

"Total Concentration, Fairy Breathing, 4th Form Strange Stream" Lexi said simply as her Rapier got covered in a strange Mist.

She chopped the Demon's Head off. 

"So that is the Fairy Breathing huh. Completely Immobilizing their Enemy and then Destroying them" Alpha thought as Lexi snapped in front of him.

"Yes Ma'am" Alpha saluted her as she sighed.

"Let's get a Room in the Hotel Nearby" Lexi stated simply as she jumped into the Forests.

"WAIT UP WOMAN" Alpha screamed as he ran in her Direction.

When they Reach the Hotel & Fresh Up.

Alpha took his Futon and was about to lie down until Lexi came into the Room, Wearing her Sleeping P.J's which hugged her body in all the Dreamy places.

"Ummm" Alpha asked as she jumped on her Bed and looked down at him.

"I can go to the Other Room if you want?" Alpha raised a Brow at her as she did the same.

"This will b a test for your Hormones Mr. Arcadia" She teased as she turned around and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Fuck you" Alpha glared at his Master as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

The Next Night

"Total Concentration, Fairy Breathing, 5th and Final Form, Complete Lunar Blast" Lexi said as she strikes at the Demon who was locked in place.

A White Trail followed her as she appeared behind the Demon who was sliced into Pieces.

"Can't YOU just let me fight for a god damned second" Alpha pouted cutely as she chuckled and met with him face-to-face.

"Not Yet. Observe my Skills and you will learn" Lexi Chuckled.

"You are such a Bitch" Alpha mumbled.

"I know I am" Lexi chuckled and walked away much t Alpha's horror.

"STOP IT LEXI. I DID NOT MEAN IT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" Alpha screamed as he ran after her.

1 Month Later

"Just look, Nothing else" Lexi said as Alpha pouted cutely.

"I have been, for the Past Month, without Slaying a Single Demon" Alpha pouted cutely making her giggle.

She kissed his Forehead as he blushed furiously.

"Alright, Let's get a Hotel Room. All the Demons here are Dead" Lexi said as she placed her hands on her back and walked away slowly.

"I am coming" Alpha said as he ran after her. They almost reached their Hoel Until Alpha saw an Udon Cart on the Cliff they were about to go down.

"Miss Lexi" Alpha tugged on her sleeve as she looked at him.

"Huh?" She asked as she looked at his Puppy Dog Eyes which were pretty hard o resist.

"Can we Have some Udon? Please Pwetty Please" Alpha asked as he pointed at the Udon Cart.

"Sure" She chuckled as she saw his Cute Big Blue Eyes widen with Excitement.

"YAY!" He cheered as he ran towards the Cart " BUT THE BILL IS ON YOU MASTER" He screamed as she rolled her Eyes at him.

"2 no 3 Bowls of Udon Please" Alpha said as the Man smoking from a Pipe nodded.

"Seriously, You need to slow down" Lexi chuckled at him.

"Nope" Alpha said as the Man placed their Bowls of Udon before them.

"Thanks" Alpha said as he took his 2 and gave Lexi her's.

They sat down on the Bench beside the Store and split their Chopsticks.

"Thanks for the Food" Alpha said as he ate the Udon, very fast.

"Geez. You are such a Child" Lexi commented as Alph put down his 2nd Bowl in less than a Minute whereas Lexi only took a single Bite.

"Another One please" Alpha said as the Man handed him a fresh, hot bowl of Udon.

For about 5 Minutes, Alpha ate a total of 6 Bowls of Udon.

"One Last One" Alpha said as he took a Bowl of Udon.

"You plan on spending my whole wallet or what?" Lexi asked as her Trainee shook his head.

"We both know that you get paid in 100's of Thousands of Yen, Maybe even Millions. A Couple Hundred Yen won't make a difference" Alpha said as she chuckled.

"Right. What do you plan on doing with your Salary?" Lexi raised a Brow.

"My 25,000 Yen?" He asked as she nodded "They are all safe in my Pocket" Alpha puffed his cheeks in pride.

He set down his Emptied Bowl of Udon and looked at her. She finished about a couple of seconds before him.

"Alright. Keep them safe" Lexi said as she turned towards the Shop Keeper.

"That will be 940" He said as she handed him a 1,000 Yen Bill "Keep the Change" She said as they both started walking away.

"Other Trainee's don't make their Master's Pay for their Food" She stated as he grinned.

"Other Master's don't make their Trainee's just watch them slay a Demon either" Alpha defended as her brow twitched.

"Fair point" She shrugged.