Chapter 157

Ash walked through the City where he first landed in Sevestar as his Eyes fell on the Huge Research Organisation.

The Sevestar Regional Lab.

Ash came to know that this City was called ME, Metric Empire

(Funny thing, I used to be called ME and still am getting called that. It's kinda their OTP)

Metric Empire was one of the 7 Most Developed Cities in Sevestar. It's ranked in the #6th.

Ash walked into the Metric Tower as he glanced all around the Place. He walked towards a Certain Room with the Title 'Pokemon League Registration Checker'. 

As soon as he walked in he placed his Disk in the Scanner. A Screen popped up before him as it showed Ash's Trainers profile.

7 Badges. 

Not Eligible for the League.

"Wha-?" Ash gasped in shock "But I defeated all the Gyms" Ash defended.

"Right. You only defeated the Gyms. Who will defeat the Frontier Brains?" A Deep Masculine Voice interrupted Ash as he looked at the Source.

"Professor Maximus Bowen" Ash said as he noticed the Slight Frown on the Professor's Lips.

"You need to defeat all 7 Frontier Brains to enter the League" Maximus said as Ash l.ooked at him like he saw a ghost. "What, Didn't Alpha ever mention it?". Ash thought back to when  Alpha came to his House all those Months ago.

"About 14 Days. 7 Days for Gyms and 7 Days for the Frontiers. Since the League was only 14 days after my Birthday. I had to rush things up"

"Recollection?" Maximus chuckled as Ash sweatdropped and nodded. 

"Ask Alpha for more Infor if you would Like" Maximus suggested. 

"I will, But I think I will come back to Sevestar in 2 Months. I have Champion Duties back in Kanto" Ash sighed.

"Well, The league starts in November. You can get all the Frontier Brains in a Month I guess" Maximus shrugged. 

"I will" Ash replied. Ash soon walked out of the room and then to the Airport.  

"No Flights to Kanto till tomorrow I see" Ash sighed in disappointment. All the Flights to Kanto today were scheduled in the morning and it's about evening now.

The Champion of Kanto could only sigh in disappointment as he walked out of the Airport. 

He decided to take a Scroll around 'The Metric Empire' since he won't be seeing this for Quite a While.

For the Next Couple of Hours, Ash walked through The Whole Metric Empire while randomly buying Souvenirs.

It was until his eyes fell on a Big Shop with a lot of Dresses and Jewellery on Display.