Chapter 80

*Tap*

*Tap*

"Stop it Idiot" A Blonde hit Alon's hand as he straightened up.

"I am Nervous Asshole" He whispered. 

"Just be calm down it will be over" The Blonde smiled at him as Alon sighed.

He was a Nervous Shit Now.

Well,

It was his Marriage Date after all. He will have to see his Fiancee walk down the Aisle 

The Sound of Melodious Music hit his ears as he looked up and he stopped breathing.

Amelia was wearing a Royal Blue Dress with Multiple Roses on it. In Sevestar, the Brides/Groom can wear any Formal Suit/ Dress for their Marriage, unlike the Other Region's Customs where it has to be White and Black.

 In Sevestar, the Brides/Groom can wear any Formal Suit/ Dress for their Marriage, unlike the Other Region's Customs where it has to be White and Black

(Her Dress Btw.)

She smiled as she walked down the Aisle holding her Father's Hand who had tears streaming down his Face but still kept on his Straight Serious Face which received a couple of "Awww's" from the Crowd.

The Man put his Daughters Hand in Alon's and gave the Emperor a threatening Look.

"If you Hurt her. You can consider yourself dead" He threatened jokingly as Alon nodded with a Chuckle.

The Archduke walked towards Alfred and Amaterasu Arcadia and bit on his Kerchief and started sobbing like a child only to be comforted by the Ex-Emperor and Empress.

Amelia's mother died during ChildBirth leaving the Man to raise her Alone. He saw Alfred and Amaterasu as Big Sister and Big Brother Figures and he was more than happy to agree to this Marriage.

Alon kneeled before Amelia and kissed her hand. It was a Custom in Sevestar to kiss the Bride's hand before the Priest begins his speech.

 It was a Custom in Sevestar to kiss the Bride's hand before the Priest begins his speech

(*Faints out of cuteness but wakes up 2 hours later*)

"M'Lady...." Alon smiled as he stood up.