Chapter 176

"Time to Roam Sevestar" Ash said as he walked through the streets of Sevestar. "Alpha said I will see some interesting posters in this city".

Ash saw many Shopping Complexes on the Road as he bought Souvenirs from all of them. Almost.

Ash was licking on a Popsickle as he noticed a Holographic Screen high in the Air. 

"Who is dat?" Ash asked as he looked at the Screen.

It was of a Beige Haired Woman with Red Eyes exiting the Pool.

"Oh, She is a World  Class Athlete with one of the Highest rankings in Sword Dueling" Alexa answered.

"Interesting. I thought the world has moved on from Swords and Shit" Ash replied with his Popsickle in his Mouth.

"Like you are one to talk" Alexa replied from his watch as Ash grimaced.

"Name plz" Ash asked. 

"Eydis" Alexa answered.

"Last Name" Ash asked.

"She does not have one" Alexa replied sadly.

"Oh, I see" Ash said.

(I only have one thing to say

Nahi. Abe Yaar Nahi)

"I see" Ash said as he walked towards the other Shop.  

In the Evening

"Sheesh. That was a long Day" Ash said as he looked at the Sunset. It truly was Beautiful.

"This Scene warms my Heart" Ash sighed as he looked at the setting sun

Sevestar was more Beautiful in Night. It could also be considered as 'The Night Sky Region'.

Ash was enjoying the view so much that he did not sense a Presence beside him.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Somebody said from far beside Ash. It startled him so bad that he almost shit his pants.

Why did he become so weak ever since he started Dating?

"Ummmmm Yes" Ash said as he looked at the Girl/ Woman with Long Blonde Hair.