Chapter 33

"I demand you to stop this right now. Eternatus" A  Black-hooded figure said as he walked onto the Broken Field.

"Dark Phantom" Ash mumbled with a sigh.

Of course, Ash still remembers the Legend himself. 

Dark was a Name that Ash could not forget his whole life. Dark kind of was like Ash's Goal now. He wanted to battle Dark any way he can.

"RRRAAAAWWWWRRRRR" Eternatus screeched. It launched a Red Beam of Energy towards the Hooded Trainer. 

Everybody thought he was going to get destroyed,

But,

A Black colored dome was surrounding him as Dark's Eyes were shining Black color.

"Is that all you got. For a Pokemon who slept for 100's of Years I expected more" Dark chuckled mockingly.

This angered the Giant Pokemon as it transformed into a Hand like structure.

A Red Ball of Energy formed in the palm of Eternatus's hand. The Ball soon was launched at Dark.

Dark let out a laugh and raised his right hand in the Air towards the Ball of Energy coming his way.

A 4 headed Big Star formed before Dark as the Ball got sucked into it. The same shaped Star formed behind Eternatus as the Ball got fired at Eternatus.

Eternatus screeched in anger and fired a Red Beam of Energy towards Dark who lowered his hand.

Ash barely saw Dark snap his fingers. 

Nothing was there to protect Dark from the Beam.

For some weirdly odd reason, Ash kinda wanted to protect the Blue-Eyed Trainer.

Kind of as if his inner self was willing to meet this person. 

Just as the Beam was about to hit Dark a Blue and Red Blur came before Dark and stood before him. A Dust Cloud formed around Dark as Ash sighed.

"RRRRRAAAWWWRRRRR" A Growl came from the Dust as 2 Red-Eyes glared at the Pokemon floating Above.

The Dust cloud cleared to reveal.

A Pokemon like a Lion or Wolf. It has a Shield like structure in place of it's mane.

During the time when Eternatus was shooting it's beam Ash slightly noticed Dark's Lips mumbling some words which he could not make out.

This was what Ash saw.

The Shield Pokemon with a Red-colored Shield before him

The Shield Pokemon with a Red-colored Shield before him. This was one of the 2 Signature moves of the Legendary pokemon, Zamazenta.

Zamazenta was in his Crowned Shield Form.

This was called Perfect Shield. It can block any attack coming its way. 

By any, I mean ANY ATTACK.