Chapter 56

Somewhere in Sevestar

In a really tall building, a person sat on the top floor wearing a Hoodie that covered his hair but its shadow covered the rest of his face. 

The Boy sighed in displeasure as he ruffled his hair which was slightly wet because he had a shower not even 2 minutes ago. 

The Boy was looking at the 7 Holographic screens before him which were playing Ash's 4 Gym Battles and 2 were playing his Matches on St. Anne while the other was the Image of a Neural Network Structure of an A.I recording all the data and was analyzing the Stats of his Pokemon. 

"Any Progress" The Boy asked as he sipped some of the Wine from his Glass. The Room was rather simple with a single chair and a Desk. A Snack Bar and a mini-fridge with a sofa. 

"Yes Sir. The Analyzation says that his Garchomp might be the strongest Pokemon he currently has. With the Amount of Aura it is releasing I would say it can easily match the Power of an Articuno while in it's Mega Form" A Female Voice said in a sweet tone through his Holographic Ear Piece which would make any guy fall in love with it in an instant.

"So, He has gotten stronger since he started his Journey 2 months ago" The Hooded figure asked as he put his wine down and smoked a cigar. 

"Yes Sir. Comparing his Stats from when he started his journey" The A.I said as it compared Ash's Stats. "He has improved about 65% when we compare his skill to the 3rd Inter-Regional MiddleSchool Cup"  The A.I replied in a cheery tone. "And his Aura got about 25% stronger" The A.I added. 

The Hooded figure sighed as he swiped in the Air making a Huge Screen pop up before him. 

"Transfer" The Boy muttered as the A.I transferred into the Big Screen. 

"Now Play his Recording with the Team Betta Grunts" The Boy ordered as threw the Cigar down as an Ashtray appeared and caught the Cigar but soon disappeared along with it. 

"Sure Sir" His A.I said as it played the Battles of Ash killing many Team Beta Grunts. 

A smile curved on his lips as he smiled at it. 

Oh, Arceus knows how much he loves to kill those Filthy Trash excuses of Grunts and shit. 

"Thanks for your Help" The Boy muttered as His A.I shut down the Big screen before the Hooded figure and turned into a Female Human form. 

It was a Blonde Female about 6 Feet tall wearing a Red Knee Length office dress. She looked about 16 years old and extremely hot. Her dress hugged her in all the right places making her curves stand out.  Her Red heels complimented her dress and her Blue eyes had a mysterious glint of Happiness in them.

  Her Red heels complimented her dress and her Blue eyes had a mysterious glint of Happiness in them

"I still don't know if I deserve such an A.I Like you" The Boy said with a sigh causing the A.I to giggle

"Well you created me after all Duh" She said in a 'Duh' tone causing the Boy to chuckle at her.

"But still" The Hooded man said as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and chuckled. 

"You know. If you were real. You would cause a LOT of Problems in Guy's hearts" He chuckled as the girl shook her head In disbelief. 

she herself believed that he was just an Average looking Girl

Here in Sevestar, Humans can feel A.I's. It's almost like A.I' were real. Nobody can really tell the difference. 

"Stop it Sir. You are making me blush" The Girl replied with a Pout making her Creator chuckle.

He had to programme a crap ton of Shit while making her. Especially, the Neural Networking. 

It gave him a headache every time the Network collapsed or shut down. 

(Trust me, It's a Big Pain in the ass. It eats up my Brain, No kidding. 

It's some real Shit, Artificial Neural Networks.)

"Maybe I want you to Blush" The Boy said as he raised his wine glass filled with White Colored Wine. 

"Sir. Stop it" The Girl puffed her cheeks making the man chuckle at her cuteness. 

"Well, I really mean it. You indeed look beautiful Emma" The Man said with his Sky Blue eyes looking into her Blue Eyes seriously making the Girl shake her head. 

"Stop it Sir" The Girl said with her chest rising up and down. 

"I will if you either call me by my real name, alias or Nickname" The Hooded figure said as his A.I hesitated but sighed.

She knew too well that her Master/ Creator/ Boss did not like it when anybody addresses him as 'Sir' a lot.

It makes him feel like a man in his 40's. 

She soon put on a really cheery smile trying to cheer up the Hooded man's mood which was ruined because of some stupid Attack Attempt on Sevetar the other day.

"Ok. Dark" The Girl greeted the man as he ran his hand through her hair.

"Well, that's what I like to hear" Darkk chuckled as he glanced into the Majestic view from one of his Room's. 

"And I know some of your other nicknames too Shadow " Emma said with a teasy grin while emphasizing the Word 'Shadow' causing Dark to chuckle. 

"Let me make a call" Dark said as he raised his Index Finger and a Screen popped up before him as he typed in a name and a person appeared on the screen.

"Ah, A Pleasant Surprise. I thought you will call me tomorrow, Master" The Person on the Other line replied with a grin.

 It was a slim girl with waist-length black hair and has heterochromatic eyes: her right eye is blue and her left eye is purple. She was wearing a Black Waist Length Office Dres with a Black Jacket on top which had white stripes on them. This Girl Might even be elected as one of the top 15 hottest girls in the World.

Dark sighed and ignored the word 'Master' as he spoke seriously. 

"I want somebody to keep an Eye on Satoshi Ash Ketchum from Kanto. I need to watch his every step. Record anything you can find about his behaviour. Either it's an Unofficial Battle or a Re-Union. Just get as much info on him every day and give me a report about him every single night" Dark ordered in a firm tone as the Woman on the other line nodded with a huge smile plastered on her lips.

Dark knew what he was doing.

It might look like stalking.

But,

It's for Ash's own safety.

Dark might help control Ash if he loses himself in that Power.

He saw the Behavior of the Previous users of Crimson Flare and let's just say that its' not that good.

"It's for your own Good Ash" Dark thought with a sigh.

----------------

Heya there,

How were the Chapters?

Opinions on Dark after these 2Chapters? 

Any Guesses on his Role/ Title in this Book?

So, Anyway. See ya all in the Comments and until next time.

Don't forget to vote and comment to show ur support and until Next Time Dudes.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.