Chapter 136

Meh IG I will do that QnA at 100k since I did the last one at 50k

-------

It is a black, shadow-like Pokemon. It has a small head with a white fog-like ghostly plume billowing from its head covering one of its bright blue eyes, with the portion on its face resembling hair. It also has a red spiky growth around its neck. It has skinny arms and long black tatters hanging from its shoulders. It also has black, claw-like hands. It has the slight appearance of an hourglass figure and appears to be wearing an old, ripped cloak. It normally does not have any sort of legs.

"Rai" Darkrai said, much to Ash's nightmares. He has never encountered a Darkrai before.

 He has never encountered a Darkrai before

It was always his Worst Nightmare.

Ash released his Reshiram as Lain smirked, creepily.

"Battle begin" The Drone said as only a single word left Lain's mouth.

"Dream Destroyer" Lain said. Darkrai simply shot a Beam of Purple Energy at Reshiram before Ash could even utter a single word.

Reshiram got covered in Purple Energy and instantly roared in pain. 

"Reshi, ram" Ash said as he saw his Pokemon fall on the Ground with swirls in it's eyes.

"Reshiram is no longer able to battle. Please choose your Next Pokemon Trainer Ash." The Drone said as Ash retreat his Reshiram.

For the Next 15 Minutes.

"Groudon"

"Boom"

"Rayquaza"

"Boom"

"Yveltal"

"Bam"

 "Lugia"

"Wam"

"Entai"

"Nope"

"Trainer Ash. Please choose your Final Pokemon" The Drone said to the '-' Ash. 

"Don't be like that" Lain said as Ash looked up to the Man. "It's your 1st Time facing a Sevestar Elite 4 at his/ Her Full Strength. It's alright to be shocked of their Complete Strength, We are too strong compared to the Weak Gym Leaders face in the Other 8 Regions" Lain let out a Laugh while holding his stomach.

Ash gripped his Final Pokeball tighter and grinned at Darkrai.

"Darkrai, You are not gonna forget about this" Ash said as he revealed the pokemon inside.

Darkrai's Eyes widened in horror.

"No Fucking Way" Darkrai said in horror.

"Darkrai, Babyyyyy. Let's go on a Date" A Sweet Voice said as Darkrai gulped in horror and flew a lot back.

"DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME YOU CRAZY PSYCHO BITCH" Darkrai screamed at the Floating Moon Like Pokemon.

"Awiiieee. Don't say that" She said as she flew towards Darkrai.

"OFF ME CRESILIA" Darkrai yelled as Cresilia's neck was soon chained up by Ash.

"Leave the poor Pokemon Alone" Ash said simply as she sweatdropped and pouted.

"Whatever" She pouted.

"Darkrai. Stop being scared like you are a Teeny Boy. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" Lain commanded as Darkrai Complied.

"MEGA EVOLVE" Lain commanded as he held out his Megastone Bracelet.

"IT CAN MEGA EVOLVE?" Ash yelled as Darkrai got covered in Mega Evolution Energy. It revealed out to be a TERRIFYING Darkrai.

"I think you umm forgot about one thing" Ash said as Lain raised a Brow

"What is it?"

"That Cresilis has a Single Move which can End Darkrai in an Instant" Ash said hesitantly as Lain's eyes widened in realization.

"Shit" Lain cursed as he saw Cresilis charge up a White Ball of energy.

"Lunar Source" Ash stated as Cresilia fired the beam at Darrai who fainted on Contact.

Darkrai was gifted a Lot of Strength and Cresilia was gifted with a Lot of mental Power. Only she can defeat Darkrai with a single strike Unless they are too powerful. 

"Darkrai is no longer able to Battle. Trainer Ash Ketchum Wins" The Drone said as it showed a 'Victory' Screen.

Lain ended up in giving Ash the Badge.

"As proof that you defeated me, Lain Valhalla. Here is the Dark Star" Lain handed Ash a Custom Star.

 Here is the Dark Star" Lain handed Ash a Custom Star

Ash gladly took it and Ran out of the Gym, screaming.

He hit the pokemon Center and quickly got to his Bed and drowned himself in Sleep.

--

IK The Battle Was Crapy, I wanted it to be that way. And Student-Teacher Battle almost, always end up in the Teach's Victory Lol.

BBB Fans will get it.

And well, See ya later.