Chapter 161

"HERE. The Floral Symbol" Florent said as he handed Ash his Symbol. "You can get your Star Case at the Pokemon Center. Peace" Florent finished as he went back to meditating.

Ash sweatdropped as Florent started restoring his Aura through Meditating. He got out without any other Queries.

When he reached the Pokemon Center

"Ash Ketchum" Ash heard a knock on his Door as he hummed and let them in. "You have a Message from The Emperor" A Robot said as it bowed and handed Ash a Disk.

"Ok, You may Leave" Ash said as the Robot left while closing his Door. 

"Hey, You think you can come to the Location I sent you? I already teleported your Car to the Garage. Just give them this phone and they will look at your Car" Ash read the Message as he sighed in dissatisfaction.

"A Party?" Ash said as he stood up and took out his Car Keys. "Guess I will go". 

That Night.

Ash drove through the Tunnel which was opening up to some Area in Metric Empire. 

"Holy" Ash said as he saw the Final Barrier Open and many people were.........

Drinking & Dancing.

Ash lowered the Front Door Glass and saw a Guard holding out his Hand as Ash handed him his Phone.

"Please Proceed, Sir" The Guard said. Ash drove inside and parked it in front of many Futuristic Cars. He got out of the Car as he heard a familiar voice.

"Ayyyyyyy! Look at Ash here" Alpha's Voice rang in his Ears as Ash looked at the Champion holding a Glass of Cocktail in a Glass while holding another Girl with his Other hand.

"Hey Kid-" Ash cut himself off as he noticed the Glare of the Champion. 

"Heyyyyyy. How are yaaaaaa" Alpha asked with his Hoarse Voice.

"Fine" Ash replied. He did not want to be in between such......

Drunk People.

"You don't want to be in between Drunked People?" Alpha asked with a slurred Tone. 

"Maybe" Ash said simply. Alpha on the other hand clicked his Fingers.

"Yo! Just a Suggestion. You can find many Hot Girls at this Very party. You can look into somebody" Alpha suggested with a smirk...... a teasing one. Ash looked at the other Champion with a '-' Look on his face.

"No Way" Ash replied. His eyes fell on the Silver Haired Girl beside Alpha as he raised a brow.

"Who is she?" Ash asked as Alpha pointed at her.

"She is just Kailyn. A Co-Star" Alpha replied like the Drunken Kid he is. 

(I am gonna pretend like the Kiddo did not Nosebleed

(I am gonna pretend like the Kiddo did not Nosebleed.)

"Anyway. Drink as much as you want. Have Fun. Hook Up. Do whatever you want and Cya Tomorrow Morning" Alpha said as he disappeared. 

"Wow" Ash said.

15 Minutes Later Ash was on one of the Upper Stairs which oversaw the Whole Party. He was drinking a Can of Beer while looking at the Party.

"Want some Compay" Ash heard Thunderstorm's Voice as he turned around and saw the 1st and considered the Weakest Elite of the Sevestar Elites. 

"Sure" Ash said as Thunderstorm sat down beside Ash. 

"Why are you not stopping Alpha from Drinking?" Ash asked the Question he had been itching to ask.

"No Reply" Thunderstorm said as he drank from his Bottle of Red Wine. 

"I mean, He is still 14. He Drinks, Smokes, Beds with Women a LOT. This is all not meant for Children. He still is entering his Teens" Ash stirred his Can of Beer as he looked at Thunderstorm.

After a Long Moment, he spoke "Do you know what a 'Butter Churner Position' is?" Ash looked at the Elite in confusion.

"See You don't even know what it means. Even I did not, Until a couple of months ago. Alpha has known about it ever since he was a child. He is Obviously considered an Adult among everybody else. Just leave that Topic, To Why he drinks......" Thunderstorm sighed.

"Well, It's all because of the Stress of being the C.E.O of a Multi-Septillion Pounds Company and The EMPEROR of Sevestar. He was crowned as the King when he was 3 after his father died. Sin-" Ash cut the Elite off.

"WAIT. 3? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Ash's yell could have been heard by the Whole Party if it wasn't for Thunderstorm creating a Soundproof Barrier.

"Yes, Listen. So His Mother could not help him in any way. This is what I heard from the Knights of the Round Table. He took care of the Empire as if it was a friend of his. He considered this as Book when he was a Kid but later on realized his Duties were not meant to be taken lightly-" Thunderstorm got cut off, but this Time by the loud music from downstairs.

"Looks like somebody is Dancing" Free came from behind Thunderstorm as the Red-Eyes nodded.

"Let's see which moves he created this Time" Free said as he peeked over to see the Dancing Alpha whose Moves were too complex for mere Mortals to perform. 

"Geez. Can he dance like a Human for Once" Free Sighed?

At Midnight

"YO MOTHERFUCKERS!" Alpha yelled from the Stage as Everybody looked at him. "LISTEN HERE YOU ASSSHOLES. ALL OF YOU ARE SUPREME TRAINERS OF SEVESTAR. NOW, THERE WILL BE A NUMBER DISPLAYED ABOVE YOUR HEAD. THE 1ST 7 MULTIPLES OF 7. 7,14,21,28,35,42,49. Please come out" Alpha said in a slurred tone as Numbers began to appear above their Heads. 

7 People steeped in front of everybody else as the CoS Yelled.

"NOW, Let's see if Powerful Trainers such as you. Well, On the Main Point. What I am saying is. I have been wanting to Battle a Bunch of people and you 7. I want to see if you 7 combined can beat This Too Much Lil Ol' Dunken Me" Alpha slurred as the Stage turned into a battlefield.

"Come at me Bitch" Alpha yelled as the 7 Trainers took out their pokeballs.

"We are ready when you are, Emperor" One of them replied in fear.