Chapter 70

Timeskip- 2 Weeks

"Shut up Aunt Green" Ash spat at the Woman who sweatdropped.

"and go back. I think Gary will Kill you if you don't" Ash said as Green nodded and left. Ash sighed in relief and set down the Huge Bowl of Pasta down on the Outdoor Table. 

"Perfect" Ash said as he got up and released Charizard. 

"RRRR-" Charizard was about to roar but stopped when he saw that he will ruin the place if he roars.

"Hey there Pal" Ash greeted the Fire Titan who nodded and landed on the Ground. 

Ash walked towards him and patted his Head. 

In the Past weeks, Ash and Red's Team got very close. They only saw Ash when he was a Tiny Baby or that's what they claim. 

In all Truths, The last time they saw Ash was when he was 4. 

"You think you can give me a Ride to Oak's Lab?" Ash asked as the Fire Lizard nodded and motioned Ash to get on his Back.

The Boy jumped on his Back and after a couple of Seconds Charizard flew towards the Lab. 

Ash laughed at this as he saw some Booms in the Lab. He grinned victoriously and jumped off Charizard as he landed on the floor while miraculously managing to not crack any bones.

"Mama" Ash yelled as he walked into the Electric Pokemon Enclosure. 

"Huh?" Yellow asked as she turned around. 

"Heblo tere Ashy~" Yellow managed to say. She was working on some paperwork and there was a Pen in her Mouth.

"Mama. Stop Working" Ash said in a stern tone which made her bite back her laugh. She took the pen out of her Mouth and chuckled at him. 

"Ok then, I am gonna get off Work for today" She said as she removed her Lab Coat. She was wearing a Yellow Pencil Skirt, Black Shirt and Yellow sneakers. 

"Alright, Just give me a Minute" Yellow said as she rushed into another room and came back wearing a Yellow coat over her Dress. 

"Seriously, Office Wear?" Ash asked with his brow twitching as Yellow nodded. She grabbed his arm and led him out of the Enclosure making him whine.

"See, Your Team is here" Yellow said as she pointed at 2 Pokemon who were fighting like they wanted to kill each other. 

2 Pokemon were meditating peacefully as Charizard was laying down on the Ground. 

Ash sweatdropped at this.

"Dad's Team sure was weird." He thought as he regained his composure and cleared his throat. The Very Next Second there was Pin drop silence as all 5 Pokemon stood before Ash waiting for him to speak.

"Good Morning Everybody" Ash flashed them a Grin.

"Scep" The Black coloured Pokemon said. It was a Shiny Black Sceptile. Red's team mostly consisted of Black and Red-coloured Pokemon for sure.

 Red's team mostly consisted of Black and Red-coloured Pokemon for sure