Chapter 186

"Mr Naruto Uzumaki" The Champion said as he stood up from his seat and cleared his throat. 

"Might I ask, WHY you are sooooooo Late" The Champion asked, offering the Older Man a Kind Smile.

"I am Old and it takes me umm timeeeeeeee" Naruto tried to continue his sentence while chuckling a Tiny Bit Nervously.

"You are literally 29" Alpha pointed out the Obvious Fact as the Man in his Late 20's laughed at the latter's remark.

"Fair Point" He said.  

"It is Mr Uzumaki" The Teen sent a sharp glare towards his 'Uncle' who sweatdropped. "And you did not even bring Aunt here." 

Naruto further sweatdropped, Ofcourse he did not bring her here. "Maybe Next time" said Naruto, making the Emperor sigh and sit down on his throne. 

The Final Member AND the Toughest Member of 'The Seven Supreme's' sat down beside Phi. 

"Alright, Let us cut to the Chase. How much did you pay him?" Naruto wasted no time in stating his Question as the Champion hummed.

"What are u talking about?" Alpha asked.

"You clearly know. How much did you pay Hernandez to compete in this Tournament and throw his Final Match away?" Naruto questioned the Champion who hummed yet again, annoying the Older Male a little.

"About 180 Billion or so" Alpha said like it was NOTHING. 

"You are out of your Senses" Supra gasped as he heard the Amount. 

"It was NOTHING. 180 Billion won't even put a scratch on my Account" Alpha shook his head " I earn a Billion every second"

In the Arena.

"On the Red Side, We have Trainer Satoshi Ash Ketchum" The Drone said as a Levitating Platform lifted the Red -Eyed Trainer high into the Air.

"On the Green Side, We have Trainer Ezmeralda hernandez" The Drone announced as the Blonde Haired Trainer appeared high in the Air too.

"This will be a 7-on-7 Pokemon Battle, Any Kind of Boosters or Battle Items can be used except Drugs. Now Let the Battle begin"

"Go Rayquaza" Ash threw out Rayquaza's Pokeball as the Sky High Pokemon came out and roared violently.

"How in the World did that Pokemon's Aura change in a single fucking Day?" Rayuga screamed in horror as his Eyes turned blood Red because of him scanning the Aura.

The Champion's Lips curved into a Sly Smirk.

"Ofcourse, It's ur Doing" Rayuga accused the Champion with a Glare as the Teen shrugged.

"Go Celesteela" Ezmeralda threw out his Pokemon who levitated in the Sky.

"Let the Battle begin"  The Drone announced

4 Hours Later

"Guzzlord is no longer able to battle, Mewtwo Wins. Therefore Ash Ketchum wins with a Score of 7-6" The Announcer said as Mewtwo reverted back to his Normal Form and went back to it's Pokeball.

[Insert Ash winning the Alola League Scene]

"Hell Yeah" he cheered. Ezmeralda retreated his Pokemon and turned around, walked away slowly but was sure that his Long Ass Trench Coat was fluttering along with the wind.

When he was sure he was far away he put on a Weird Ear Piece.

"Hope that satisfies you, Master" He thought with a sigh as he heard a Voice through his Ear Piece.