Chapter 154

"Raikou, Thundurus and Vikavot are no longer able to battle. Therefore Trainer Ruby wins" The Official Referee of Thunderpeal Gym announced as Florence retreated all of his Pokemon while sighing loudly.

"Guess you still are the same huh...............ruby" Florence grinned at the Trainer in a Blue Hoodie which only revealed part of his Golden Blonde Hair & his Bright Ruby Eyes.

It was his Alias, to be honest.

Honestly, Who in their Right mind would name their Child after a Gem.

(Somewhere in the World of Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire, A Boy with Black Hair and dark Ruby Eyes sneezed.

Pokemon Games Fans will get it)

Ruby only scowled as he saw Florence's Stupid Face.

"You still are the weakling you are, Florence Romano" Ruby scowled. Florence chuckled.

"At least, I am not trained by 'Him' like you" Florence countered. Ruby scowled and snapped.

His Pokemon flew towards him and roared, sending so many shockwaves that it formed slashes in the Air. 

It was a red-orange Pokemonwith black plumage. Its head features yellow eyes with more pronounced, mask-like black colouration around them, a shorter black beak, and a longer, more visible neck. Its legs are black, longer, and more muscular, its thigh feathers are also black, and its talons are yellow with red rings at their bases. Its red-orange wings are smaller, with small black markings that appear to be remnants of its Kantonian counterpart's black plumage. Finally, it has a row of spiky feathers along its chest and a similar row of black feathers on its back.

An Orangy Shaded Zapdos.

"Return" Ruby called back his Pokemon and turned around

"Return" Ruby called back his Pokemon and turned around. "Cya" Ruby said as he walked away like nothing just happened.

He defeated all 3 of Florence's Pokemon with a Single Pokemon and 4 Moves.

Ash on the other had was mostly like '-'.

He had to work his ass off to defeat Florence but This Ruby Guy just crushed him like it was nothing.

He walked out of the Gym without a single Word.

If he stays the Way he is, He is not gonna win the Sevestar league. 

The Thought kinda crushed him.

He did not want to Lose. He walked to his Hotel and made his way to his Room without much talk. 

He slouched on the Couch and sighed heavily. His Eyes fell on a Cube on his Table as he grabbed it and looked at the Tag.

"Damn you Idiotic Champion of Sevestar" Ash mumbled heavily as he covered his eyes with his Hand.

He did something Stupid Again?

TELL THE READERS ASH!!!!!!!!!!

Timeskip- 2 Weeks\