Chapter 94

"Yeah" Ash said as he walked out of the Car. 

"You will be staying there for as long as you are here" Alexa said as she pointed at a Certain View as they all looked at it and gasped.

"Why am I cursing so much today?" Zac asked himself as he looked around.

"Ash, You guys here" Ash heard a voice come out of his watch as he nodded.

"Umm Yeah" Ash replied as he heard shuffling sound.

"Ok, Just follow the Directions which Alexa will tell you. See ya in a Couple." The Voice disappeared as Ash dusted his Trench Coat.

"Guys, Behave Ok" Ash said as his Elite's nodded. Alexa kept on pointing directions until they found themselves in a Flat Area.

"Alright. Where are they?" Lui questioned as Zac's Eyes caught onto something.

"There" Zac pointed at a Direction as everybody turned around and their Eyes fell on 5 People walking towards them. 

The 1st one was a Tall and Muscular Man with Black Hair and Red Eyes . He wears a cap in a common style where the bill is at the front. The cap is fully black in color minus the three white 'horns' decorating the top, neon red lining adorning the rims of the bill, a red lightning bolt insignia rests on the center of the cap. His vest that he zips halfway up is black as well, with dark red linings on the hoodie, neon red jagged lightning-like patterns on either sides on the front. He wears a red shirt underneath the vest and its sleeves are 3/4 long with black cuffs. Fully black pants and shoes that are a mix of red and black to complete his attire.

The 2nd One has a fair complexion, and spiked and long messy blond hair with a red streak running through it. His eyes are black with dark-gray rings and his pupils are barely visible. He wore light-brown pants,  a yellow shirt with turquoise stripes on the shoulder straps, borders of the shoulders and neck, and down the left side of the shirt, the right shoulder strap is separated into two: a horizontal one and a vertical one fastened with a silver button, a brown belt with a white stripe and golden rectangular buckle, his shoes have been replaced with blue boots with loose tongues, red stripes, and white soles, and his dark-teal long gauntlet now has a fingerless glove over his left hand.

The 3rd one is a tall, muscular individual with a slim build and unique outlook. He has spiky hair of dual shades, while wearing a dragon crown with sharp eyebrows and even sharper eyes. He has quite pointed ears, as well as a small nose and mouth to complete his facial features. , he wears a black and gold tank top underneath a white lab coat, which is hooked across the top of his chest so it stays on while he doesn't wear it with his arms in the sleeves. He wears black pants that match his tank top and are tucked into his boots, and also has a belt that looked like it was hooked upto some equipment.

The 4th one was a Tall Man with Dark Brown Hair. He wears a White Jacket though is adorned with both yellow and red accents. He wears a black turtleneck underneath his vest, which is partially zipped up. He wears tan brown pants, where two belts, one yellow and one red, crisscross at the center. His cap is white with red electricity patterns, with a black-colored spine. He adorns sunglasses tinted both red and yellow. To top it off He has two sickle weapons, with a white hilt and red blade. There is a yellow lightning bolt on the handle. they were secured on his back .