Chapter 46

Marcus's Jaw dropped at the Pokemon levitating in the Air with Purple Energy flowing around it.

 It was bipedal, humanoid with some feline features. It is primarily gray with a long, purple tail. On top of its head are two short, blunt horns, and it has purple eyes. A tube extends from the back of its skull to the top of its spine, bypassing its neck. It has a defined chest and shoulders, which resemble a breastplate. The three digits on each hand and foot have spherical tips. Its tail is thick at the base but thins before ending in a small bulb. 

With it's body covered in purple aura and shining White Eyes. It formed a shadow ball in it's hands. 

(If u did not know this, You must go and search for a doctor)

It fired a shadow ball at the Team Beta Chopper.

 Marcus knew this Pokemon too well. 

His Boss told him about it, The same Pokemon which almost ended Team Beta with the help of the One and Only Red Ketchum. 

"Grrrrrrrrr" The silver-haired woman growled when Mewtwo stopped producing Purple Aura.

"LAUNCH ALL THE MISSILES AT MEWTWO" Britanny ordered as all the chopper's launched a missile at Mewtwo. 

Mewtwo looked at them and gave an annoyed look and raised it's right hand. 

All the missiles stopped abruptly as they got a pink outline around them. Mewtwo's hand balled into a fist as the missiles blasted. 

"Eh? Mewtwo huh?" Marcus grinned. Britanny looked furious.

Mewtwo's eyes fell on the ocean beneath him as a Mewtwo came out of Mewtwo.

"What is it Master?" The 2nd Mewtwo asked. The 2nd Mewtwo was just a copy, Like Double Team. 

Mewtwo pointed beneath him as the 2nd Mewtwo dived into the Sea.

The 1st Mewtwo looked at the other Beta Choppers and shot them a glare. 

Mewtwo launched a shadow ball at a chopper which instantly blasted. 

Britanny growled at this and released her Hydregion. 

"Hydregion use Dragon Pulse" She commanded as Mewtwo knocked it out before it even got the chance.

"You hurt my Master's child and you shall face the Consequences," Mewtwo said as he pulled Britanny out of her chopper. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as she begged Marcus for help who did not move an inch. 

It's not like he cared about her. She was always bossy so why should he?

He wanted to live a peaceful life with his Bagon and a happy Family until Team Beta murdered his family and recruited him as a member. 

He had nowhere else to go.

(Why do all the Villans always have a Tragic Past?

'-'

I mean WTF, It makes me feel bad for them)

"Eh? Like I care you Bitch. I know you slept with him to be his G.F, only for Power and Money you whore. You are more suitable for a stripper than being a Chief Commander" Marcus grinned at her Evilly and licked his lips which were getting a little dry. 

Britanny's eyes widened as she saw Marcus giving her an evil smile. 

"MARCU-" She did not get to finish her sentence because a streak of blood ran down her nose.

Marcus slightly gulped when he saw the Psychic Type's power.

He just destroyed Britanny's Brain like it was candy. 

Mewtwo was the Ace of Red Ketchum, One of the Strongest Pokemon to ever exist. 

Team Beta thought that this Disaster would cause the People to shiver in fear of them. 

But,

They were the ones who got destroyed instead.

The 2nd Mewtwo rose up from the Sea with a Pink color barrier around him.

The Original Mewtwo took a glance at what his Clone was holding.

It was an almost dead body of his Late Master's Son with only half of his body. Everything below his waist was not present. 

Mewtwo growled in anger as he charged a Chopper and destroyed it with a Psystrike. 

Marcus grinned as he walked into the Pilot's seat on his chopper.

"Huh?" The Pilot said as Marcus punched him in the face and threw him into the Sea.

"See ys never Bitch" Marcus said as he took control of the Chopper and flew away while ripping his Uniform off his Body leaving him in just a plain white shirt and shorts. 

"Well, Now that everything is done I can finally go back and live in peace and go where I belong" Marcus sighed as he flew off far away.

Mewtwo finished off the last choppers. He was about to finish the Biggest one until a Black and Blue Lightning Bolt blasted the Chopper-

Wait, Lemme re-phrase that.

Turned it into fine dust. Mewtwo was sus for a sec but soon shook his thoughts away.

 He floated before his clone who was holding Ash. 

"Thank You" Mewtwo said as his clone gave him Ash and returned back to Mewtwo's body. 

Mewtwo searched for something and quickly found a simple island about a mile away.

He quickly teleported there and set Ash down on the Island which is very small.

(Ignore the Girl on the island and also note that it's night time)

Mewtwo muttered something about Ash being so reckless just like his father.

Mewtwo belonged to Red.

Yellow gave this to Ash when he began his journey. 

Flashback

Yellow handed Ash a box.

"What this mom?" Ash asked the blonde who shook her head.

"Just remember that this belonged to your Dad" Yellow sighed as Ash grit his teeth. 

"He wanted you to have this just in case" The blonde giggled as she kissed his forehead.

"Ok Mom" Ash nodded. 

Flashback End

Mewtwo turned around and looked into the Sky which was completely black but with a lot of clouds.

The Clouds were cracking Blue Electricity as Mewtwo sighed.

"I know you are here. No need to hide from me" Mewtwo said...