Chapter 116

Flashback End

Alpha chuckled at the Memory as they both walked upstairs after confirming that they both talked for a While.

"Back" Alpha announced as they both got in only to see a Bottle of Wine placed between the 2 Women who were chatting while drinking some Wine.

"You both are back, Finally. It took you ages" Yellow chuckled as they sat in their Places beside their Mother's respectively.

For the Next Hour, They had conversations. But mainly Yellow and Krulcifer leaking some cheesy stuff about Ash & Alpha's childhood and some embarrassing stuff which both of them NEVER wanted each other to know.

"MOMMY. STOP IT" Alpha yelled in embarrassment but it could not stop the Woman.

"And did I ever say how Insecure he felt as a Baby" She giggled as Alpha's face turned to Ash's Eye color.

Flashback

We see Lux & Krulcifer surrounded by a Bunch of Kids from Elementary School who were asking for their Autograph's and pictures. Baby Alpha was in Krulcifer's arms staring at all this, confused and innocently.

"Awwww. Thank You" Krulcifer said as she ruffled a Boy's Hair and this Broke the Baby's Nerves.

How dare this guy get a pat of sorts from his Mom.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" Alpha whined in her arms as she almost lost balance.

"Wha is it Baby?" She asked as Alpha freed he=imself from her grip and stood on her hands with his feet.

He balanced himself as Krulcifer looked at him in concern. He slowly walked towards her and kissed her Nose which made her Blush. 

Then he kissed both her cheeks and then her forehead.

"Whaaaaa-?" She asked as Alpha cuddled on her shoulder and sent a Cold Glare to all the Kids around him.

"Is he Jealous?" Lux tried to hold in his chuckles as Krulcifer looked at him in wonder.

Was he jealous of those Kids? Was he thinking that they love those other kids more than him?

"Baby. Look, We love you more than anything else in this World" Krulcifer admitted and kissed his forehead.

"See. He is Jealous. Pfffttt" Lux burst out laughing as the Baby Alpha glared at him, It sent multiple shivers down his spine.

"Nannnnnaaaaaaaaaa" Alpha said as he jumped on his father's waist.

"What are you doing Bruh?" Lux questioned his son as Alpha punched a Pokeball from Lux's belt which fell on the Floor.

Lux looked at the Pokeball with a Flame Symbol on top as he gulped in horror. His Horror increased when he saw the Pokeball shake. It opened as a Pokemon materialized, Much to Lux's horror

It was a Blaziken, in it's Mega Form.

"Bla (Why did you summon me Young One?)" Blaziken asked as Alpha jumped into his Mama's Hands and fake tears formed in his eyes

"Maaaaaaaaaa" Alpha sobbed as he pointed at Lux accusingly as the Man's eyes widened in horror.

"What? I did not do anything?" Lux protested as Blaziken turned towards him and glared which caused him to gulp.

A Bat made out of Fire appeared in Blaziken's hand as Lux gulped and ran for his life.

"Blllaaaaaazzziiiiikkkeeeennnnnn (HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO HURT HIM YOU PIECE OF TRASH)" Blazikedn screamed at it's master as Alpha clapped at them innocently like he was just a passenger in a Bus, watching a Fight.

"Wow" Lrulcifer muttered as he saw her Boy Friend get beaten up by his own Pokemon to pulp.

Flashback Over

"He really did that?" Yellow asked as Krulcifer nodded with a giggle.

"Mommyyyyyy" Alpha said in an embarrassed tone.

Ash could only laugh at the Champion's Misery.

2 Days Later. With Ash

"We will meet again in our Next Life. I promise. Please don't cry" A Platinum Blonde or rather Silver Haired Girl said as she stayed in her Blue Haired Boy Friend's Arms who was crying.

"Yes.... we will" He sobbed as she traced his jaw.

"Don't cry Alpha. We will meet again" She said as she placed her lips on his.

The Sunlight, The Nature. Perfect. She parted as she smiled at him one last time before leaving her life because of the Fatal Injuries.

"5 Years later"

We see Alpha running at a Demon with his Sword at such a fast speed that it almost felt like time stopped for him.

"Raaawwwrrrr" The Demon said as it saw Alpha taking out his Sword slowly.

"Total Concentration Breathing. Water Breathing 1st Form. WATER SURFACE SLASH" Alpha yelled as he chopped the Demon's Head off.

 He landed behind the Demon as it faded away. He looked into the Crystal Clear Sky as he heard a giggle.

"I promise to live a life for both of us, I promise that I WILL meet you and fall in love with you all over again ...... Lexi" Alpha said softly as everything froze.

"THE END"

"Maaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" Ash sobbed like a child as he wrapped himself in his Duvet. 

He has been attached no ADDICTED to this Movie of Alpha's. "Demon Slayer", It was one of the most wonderful and saddest things he ever witnessed in his whole life.

The M.C a.k.a Alpha lived but his Partner/ Girlfriend died. It made Ash cry so hard. He has been watching this movie all over again.

"Tissues" Ash said as Yellow walked into the Room and placed a Box of Tissues before him as he took the Box of tissues and sniffed on one hardly.

"Damn you are addicted" She mumbled as she left. Ash took his Phone and called Alpha.

It rand 7 Times before Alpha appeared wearing nothing but Swimming Trunks.

"Hi" Alpha grinned as Ash glared at him with his Teary Eyes.

"GO TO YOUR STUDIO RIGHT NOW. I WANT DEMON SLAYER PART 2 RIGHT THIS MOTHERFUCKING INSTANT" Ash yelled at the Champion who chuckled at the Request.

"Nope. not gonna happen. Don't u follow my Insta?" Alpha asked as Ash shook his head.

"Nope" Ash said causing his Friend to sigh.

"After this call ends. I am gonna send you a Link and click on it" Alpha said simply as he cut the Call.

Ash got a Link from the CoS as he clicked on it.

-------

How were the Chaps?

And do u want to see my Version of Demon Slayer with Alpha in it? If Yes then Comment Yes.

I promise that it will be worth it.

Vote and Comment Dummies.

(Yes, I have been infected with "THE ASUNA VIRUS")

-Peace Out, Sayonara