Chapter 180

A Twister landed on the stage as everybody cheered. 

"ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR" Somebody yelled as the Dragon roared violently. The Twister disappeared as 'The Emperor' appeared.

What?

He had too many Titles.

"Hello, Ciao, Bonjour, Hola, Privet, Xin Chao everyone" The Champion greeted with a smile as the Fangirls went crazy.

They were huge, I mean HUGE Simps. How they wished that they could RI-

*Nah*

"How are y'all" The Champion greeted as he tucked his hands in his Pockets. "I hope you all are ready because I am not gonna give any speeches this year........" Alpha paused.

"Awwwwww Man. I was hoping for a song" Somebody from the Audience whined.

"........ as I am on my period's " The Champion joked as many people burst out laughing and some rolled on the floor. 

"No Need to worry. It was a Joke" Alpha took out his 2 hands and waved them in the Air. "But No Speeches this time, Just the Ceremony" The Champion sighed and rubbed his pinkish nose and smiled at the Audience with a blush due to his Cold.

This made the Fangirls go into a dreamy state and think of so much perverted stuff.

"Now, We all know that Sevestar has the word ____ in it. What is it?"Alpha asked.

"STARRRRRRRRR" A Random Child yelled from the Stands as Alpha pulled out a Pokeball.

"So let us begin with the Sacred Star Flame shall we" The Champion said as he flicked the Pokeball in the Air and the Beast came out.

"Raaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" The Pokemon roared, showing off its Power.

"Light the Flame up, Cosmic Storm G Reisen" Alpha rubbed his nose as the Dragon roared and launched a Blue and Black coloured Flame at a Huge Star Structure in the Distance.

(Don't ask me how THAT THING is a Pokemon)

The Star Structure shined brightly indicating that the League officially started.

"AND NOW I ANNOUNCE THE START OF THE LEAGUE." Alpha yelled as everybody yelled in excitement.

"The Matches will begin this afternoon. Hope you all will be prepared" Alpha said with a smile as everybody cheered.

"He is so damned Pathetic. He calls himself a Champion. How Futile of a Child" Sprizen said as it huffed and rested its axe.

(Ummmmmm......... U sure?)

He felt a spine Chilling Glare as he looked at the Stage. There were 3 Beasts in Total.

The Long White Dragon which Alpha rode on.