Chapter 64

Alfred sighed as he walked into the middle of the Cave lit up by multiple Crystals. 

He found a very odd structure, but a familiar structure to him. 

A Golden Cross-Like Wheel with Four Green Jewels attached to it. Alfred sighed deeply.

The King stood before the Cross as he put his arm and looked at the Cross Wheel seriously and channelled his Aura into it.

"O Great Guardian who created this Universe. Hear My Call and Descend from the Skies. Respond to my Prayer and descend. I SUMMON UPON YOU" The Man chanted as a large amount of his Aura went into the Golden Cross when making it Glow golden.

Alfred took a couple of steps back as he heard rumbling from the Clouds. 

His Outfit changed into his True Aura Guardian Armor.

(Damn, Looks so cool)

The Man felt something Overshadow him as he bowed without even looking.

"I thank you for coming here, The Diety" Alfred said as he heard a scoff

"Will you stop being so Formal Aura Guardian" A Voice shot back at him with its voice dripping venom. 

Alfred Looked up to the Pokemon which was talking and noticed none other than the Ilama with the Fancy Fenc- 

Ahem,

I mean the Alpha Pokemon, Arceus floating above him.

"I might" Alfred chuckled as he stood up and his sword disappeared. 

"I see that the prophecy of the Seven Regions attacking Sevetar came true" Arceus sighed while shaking his head in frustration. 

"Yes Indeed. We put up an Aura Barrier and it cannot be penetrated unless Aura is used" Alfred said while sighing softly. 

"Anyway, Why did you call me? It's not like you call me to chat like Old Pal's" Arceus said as Alfred nodded.

"I think it's time that the prophecy of the Dual Legends comes into Action" Alfred sighed as Arceus's Eyes widened.