Chapter 68

Let's see a Flashback shall we?

7 Million Years ago.

Near the Barrier of Sevestar

We see a Young Man who looked around 16 with Blue Hair and Blue Eyes looking outside the Barrier. He sighed softly as he extended his hand.

He was wearing a Royal Blue Training Suit and he was riding on what looked like a Skateboard floating above the Water. 

(Damn it)

(Damn it)

"Aunt Rin....." The Boy mumbled as he looked at the Sea beneath him "I will see you soon enough" He said with a quick smile. 

His Hoverboard started Glowing Blue as he composed himself. 

"Water listens to me because "I" control it" The Boy grinned as the Barrier was disrupted because of the Tsunami he just caused from outside the Barrier.

The boy quickly surfed out before the Barrier could close. 

"GG" He yelled as the Ocean almost split in half because of the Pressure under his Hoverboard.

In the Sevestar Castle.

"Your Highness" A Man came running into the Throne Room as Alfred looked at him. 

"Hmmm?" He said as he played with the Queen's right hand making her giggle. 

"Prince Alon is missing" The Man said as Alfred nodded. 

He knew where he went too well.

"Ok. Thanks" He said with a sigh. 

At Midnight.

The White Haired King sighed as he sat on his Bed. 

"Do you think it was a Good Idea to let Alon go" Amaterasu asked as Alfred nodded. 

"Well He missed her a Lot so Yea-" Alfred did not get to complete as a Pidgey threw a letter before him.

The Man's brow twitched as he picked the Letter up and read it's contents. 

Dear Alfred Arcadia or Asshole.

 We have your Pretty Prince here. Oh, Yes we captured him. He has a Pretty Face, Just like his Mother. And hear this, My Daughter might marry him because of his looks. Come to Hoenn with the Emperor CVrest of Sevestar or watch your Precious Prince, Alon Arcadia die.

X-X-X

With lots of Hate

-Nicholas, The King of Hoenn.

Alfred's Eyes widened at this as Amaterasu looked at him confused. 

"Holy Sword" Alfred casted as his clothes changed to armour.