Chapter 114

"Krulcifer Arcadia" Alpha introduced the Woman who was wearing a really Royal Blue Dress.

(The one above)

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Alpha here talked very highly of you Mrs Ketchum or should I say Guardian Ho-Oh" Krulcifer chuckled as Ash's and Yellow's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

(#1 on my Waifu List and she has been, from 2016)

"Umm Yes, It's great to meet you too Mrs Arcadia" Yellow cleared her throat as she noticed a silver Watch on her hand. It looked like a Rolex Special Edition.

"And Alpha here also said that Ash is a Mama's Boy

"And Alpha here also said that Ash is a Mama's Boy. Is it True?" Krulcifer asked as Yellow nodded as Ash's face flushed red.

"Yep. So True. " Ash glared at his Best Friend who chuckled along.

"Yo, Arcadia-San. We need some help here" A Man said as Alpha looked at him and nodded.

"Sorry, But we need to go. We will have a chat with you later" Alpha said as he grabbed his mom's hand and walked towards them.

A Holographic screen appeared before the Champion of Sevestar as he clicked in some Buttons.\

Ash walked towards a table and sat down on his chair and took the Drink on it and was about to drink it all but Yellow took it from him.

"That is Wine and you are still 15 to drink that Mister. You need to be 16" Yellow chilled her son who protested.

"Why? I am almost 16. Look at Alpha, he is 13 and he is drinking Wine like it is water" Ash pointed at Alpha who was chatting with some Young Trainers while drinking Wine from a Long Wine Glass and also holding Krulcifer's hand with the Other.

"It's his Mothers Wish if she just wants to let him drink or not. Maybe the Legal Drinking Age in Sevestar is 13" Yellow said as she passed Ash a Glass of Raspberry Juice and pushed the Wine aside.

Slow Music filled the Room as many trainers started dancing with their Mum's. A smile crept up Ash's Lips as he saw Yellow looking at them.

"Wanna Dance?" Ash asked as Yellow thought for a couple of Moments before agreeing.

"Let's go then" Ash said as he took Yellow's hand and the Dance went on.

With Alpha

"Come on Mommy. Let's go Dance" Alpha asked the older woman raised a Brow at her son. 

"Nope. It won't look good if you dance with a woman, and not Beautiful as old as me" She suggested as she leaned against the Wall.

"For God's sake. You are younger than any Mother in this whole room. And you look too Hot right now so stop fucking Underestimating yourself" Alpha whispered as she chuckled.

"Me? Hot? Never" She said.

(Somewhere in the Real World, 

Author: BEG TO DIFFER)

"If you won't believe me then hear this." Alpha said as he came close to her Ear. "If you were not my Mother then I would have taken you right here" He whispered in her ear which meant he was serious.

"But-" She was not able to finish her sentence because of Alpha.

"You are still 26 for God's sake" Alpha said as he took her hand "I am gonna give you a Dance of your Life tonight" He chuckled as he dragged her to the Dance Floor making her heels click against the Floor.

"Fine" She said as

(Insert Lux and Krulcifer Dancing Movement)

"Never knew you could dance this Well" Krulcifer admitted as they danced to the Fast Song and Alpha's moments were, well.

Graceful.

"I learned from the Best" Alpha said "And wanna know her name Krulcifer Einfolk?" Alpha called her as she gasped.

"That was my Name before Marriage Dummy" She chuckled as the Dance ended with them being the Only One on the Dance Floor.

Ash was out the Moment the Fast Song hit.

Applause filled the Room as Krulcifer blushed on embarrassment.

With Ash

He looked at Alpha walking out for some Business to take care of.

"Awww. Those 2 are sooo cute" Yellow squealed at Alpha & his Mom.

(If I hear any Objections. Ur Dead for sure '-')

"Yeah Yeah" Ash wiped the sweat off his forehead. A Couple of moments later. Alpha entered the Room and his eyes fell on something.

The Very Next Second, A Man was blasted into the Sky and the Crowd around Cleared and Ash saw Alpha who clearly looked like he was Mad and just kicked somebody.

Outside.

Thunderstorm noticed the Man flying towards the Barrier while screaming in agony.

"Shit. He must have tried to do something to Miss Arcadia, Like Asking her out. Otherwise Alpha won't get this Mad" Thunderstom commented as he saw the Man get blasted out of the Barrier with his clothes disappearing because Alpha did so.

He is never gonna set foot on Sevestar again.

Inside

"Anybody who messes with my Mom is gonna die" Alpha said as he set his foot down and his Black Eyes turned into it's Beautiful Regular Sky Blue.

"Love You so muchMommy" Alpha said as he kissed her cheek in front of all the Cameras and People.

"Awwwww" Many people Aww'ed the 2 as Krulcifer blushed mad red.

Timeskip- After the Party.

Only Alpha, Krulcifer, Ash & Yellow were left. They were in a Restaurant on the Floor below.

"Alright. We are gonna leave you 2 alone. We are gonna let the 2 Ex-Empresses " Alpha said as he pushed Ash Out of the Room.

"I can walk" Ash said as they left the room.

In Reality, Krulcifer used to be the Empress of Sevestar until Motherhood became too much work for her. She still was the Empress, even after having Alpha when she was SOO YOUNG.

(I am not gonna tell u at what age she got pregnant bcz u can do math or at least simple Calculations.

If u can't. Then here is a simple formula.

Krulcifer's age- Alpha's Age(I3 btw)

"Alright Spill it, How do you know that I am a Guardian Trainer, Did Alpha tell you that?" Yellow asked her, with confusion in her tone. Krulcifer chuckled as she shook her head.

"No Because" She said as she raised her hand releasing her Watch.

With Ash.

"Why did you tell your Mom that my Mom was a Guardian Trainer" Ash glared at his Best Friend who chuckled.

"I never did" Alpha confessed.

"Then how?" Ash asked.

"It's Because" Alpha said.

"She/ I herself/ Myself is/ am the Guardian of  ......" Alpha/ Krulcifer said at the same time.

---

Undefeated Bahamut Fans will know whose guardian she is.