Chapter 5: Meet

My mouth hung open in excitement as my lips formed a beaming smile causing my white teeth to be exposed. However, the food I chewed swallowed in an instant but I ignored it as if I didn't care about choking.

I stood up from my sitting then I looked at my mom's face, her beautiful hazel eyes looked straight at me which meant that she was telling the truth.

"Are you even sure that it was Matty's mom?" I asked rapidly as my voice coated in disbelief.

I just can't believe that it was Matty 'cause his face has changed, he is even more handsome than before. He's different from the Matty I used to know, at that time he was quiet a skinny innocent boy who always stumbled into the ground. But now he's so hot and has a muscular body that can make every girl's heartthrob.

She nodded in response. My jaw dropped as my eyes wide open.

Now I know that it was him, he came back.

I rush into my drawer and pick up the key to my car.

"Where are you going, Sam?" She asked.

"I will go to him," I said while quickly walking out of my room. I went down to stairs hurriedly. I even heard my mother yelling for me to slow down because my body had not yet regained its strength but I just disregarded it.

I made my way to my car and got in. I started the engine and drove it fast. I took a glance at my wristwatch; it was late at 9 p.m.

The place I was passing by was quiet when I remembered something that could make my face suffocate. I frowned in frustration because I just forgot to ask Mom where he lived. I'm just driving, but I don't know where I'm going.

I parked my car on the sidewalk and bowed my head to the steering wheel. I tightly closed my eyes for a moment because I was annoyed with myself. I took a deep breath at the same time I opened my eyes, and my eyes caught a glimpse of my phone that was just right next to me.

I picked it up quickly, then directly made a call to my Mom to ask where he lived.

Right after the call, I quickly started the car and headed in the direction that Mom was telling me where he lived. While I was driving I felt nervous, not because I was still afraid of him but because of how I had treated him in the past few days.

Standing here in front of his condominium doubting whether I should enter or not. I had only been standing here for a little while when the door burst open, spitting out Matty.

"What brought you here?" He asked immediately which caused me startled.

Ah-ah Matt—" I hadn't finished what I had to say when he abruptly grabbed my hand tightly. He suddenly locked the door, and I was shocked by what he did. He directly pushed me against the wall while I was locked in his arms. Our eyes met, and he had a perfect pair of almond eyes. My cheeks got hot because of his sharp stare. I cut off my gaze and lowered my head.

I cleared my throat and slightly adjusted myself.

"Why are you here?" He spoke in a hushed voice.

I did not answer it quickly because of too much trembling in my chest. How can I answer his question when he is too close to me?

I raised my head to answer his question, but he suddenly brought our bodies even closer. I can feel his warm breath, which made me shiver even more. I now feel his physical touch, which feels like I'm losing my energy whenever he touches a part of me. It's just an inch between us.

I instantly came back to my lost sanity and pushed him hard, causing him to be shocked. But it was instantly replaced by sincerity. His eyes were so deep when he gazed at me. I'm not comfortable with his stare. I lifted my head to avoid his gape, and I shifted my eyes downward to my feet. Then I saw his feet slowly close to mine as he stepped closer to me.

"You should pay for what you have done," He said in a husky voice while grinning at me. His voice sounds so good when it reaches my ears.

"What are you trying to imply?" I spoke in a hushed voice because I couldn't utter it clearly.

He was even more serious now and I just realized that his fingers ran into my body and I couldn't stop him. I closed my eyes to feel the sensation. The next thing that happened was our lips were intertwined.

"Do you like it?" He whispered.

I want to stop him from his naughty actions but there is a part of me that I want it.

But suddenly I felt pain in my forehead. I pushed him away when I realized that he had flicked my forehead.

I frowned because of annoyance. I went straight out but he quickly grabbed me before I went out.

"Are you teasing me?" I asked while I rolled my eyes to him.

"Tsk, why did you forget me?" He said while there is a piece of evidence that there is little anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry Matt, you look so different now. You look so even better ." I explained

"Okay," He said and sat directly on the sofa.

"That's it?" I said in a high-pitched voice

"What else do you expect me to say?"

"Didn't you miss me?" I said and sat beside him.

"Don't come closer to me." He said

I didn't listen to him, and I even brought my body closer to him. If you were teasing me earlier, now I will be the one teasing you.

"I said don't come closer to me." His voice shows annoyance.

"What if I don't? What will you do?" I said in a husky voice.

"If you don't stop I will kiss you f*cking hard until you lose your breath."