Chapter 58: Where Are You?

Samantha's POV,

"Sandra, have a little shame from them." Olivia reprimands Sandra for sitting first before Samantha.

"Olivia, do you have a problem with me, why do you always reprimand me?"

"No, of course, I'm your friend. I just want you to fix yourself."

"That's enough, let's just eat," I said.

We sat down and started eating, we were a bit cramped at the table we were at, so we moved to another one where there was more space.

"I just want to ask you, Sam, if there is no Liam in your life, will you want Knight to be your boyfriend," Sandra asked me.

"I do not know."

"Besides, just eat, I'm already ashamed of Knight for what you say,"

"Nah, Sam, that's okay, I'm happy together with your friends. They are making me laugh." Knight replied.

"Knight, if Sam doesn't like you, I'm ready to be your girlfriend," Sandra said as she laughed flirty.

"Do you hear yourself, Sandra?" Olivia said.

"I thought you don't want a boyfriend?" Cheska said.

"Ahmm... I've changed my plan, I think I want Knight in my life," She laughed out loud while hitting Olivia's shoulder.

"Sandra never shuts her mouth," Cheska commented.

"You better give me your steak because mine is gone," Sandra said to Cheska as she took the steak from the plate of Cheska using her fork.

Cheska just shook her head because of Sandra's behavior.

"You better stop Sandra," Olivia said.

"It's good that you're not gaining weight," I said.

"I drink coffee that makes me slimmer even though I eat too much. Admit it, your friend is still sexy." Sandra proudly said.

"I like your sense of humor Sandra," Knight said.

"Hmm, you like me, we'll catch up at Christmas," Sandra said mischievously.

Knight laughed at Sandra.

"I don't know where Sandra gets her corny jokes. Sandra was telling more us jokes and that was the only mood we were in until we finished eating.

After we finished eating I just sighed and turned my gaze into void. It's almost Christmas but Liam still hasn't come home yet. I hope he's okay. When he comes back I will hit him with a big bag why did he take so long to come home? I miss him so much. I was afraid that he might still be gone by Christmas.

"Sam, what are you thinking?" Cheska asked.

"Of course Liam who else!" Sandra suddenly said.

"Don't worry Sam Liam will be back," Olivia said.

We had a fun afternoon full of laughter because of Olivia and Sandra's banter, and Cheska and Knight always laughed at them until we got home Knight drove and he insisted that he would deliver me to our house.

"Knight, take me to my parents' house first, I'll pick up my child."

"Yeah, go on and wear your seat belt"

"All right," I said.

I also texted Cheska that we were going to my parent's house and told her that I was going to pick up my daughter and they followed where we going.

After a while, we arrived at my parents' house and luckily they were still awake. I just left Knight outside and he agreed.

When I entered, I immediately looked for Mom and Dad.

When I saw them, I immediately hugged them and gave them my warmest embrace then they hugged me back. They were in the living room watching a show and my child was in her crib sleeping.

"Can I take my child Mom?" I said as I lost the embrace.

"Sam, is it okay that my granddaughter still be with me until tomorrow, 'cause I want to spend more time with your child? Enjoy with your friends while Liam is away." She said while smiling.

"Okay, Mom."

I took my daughter from her crib gently and kissed her on the cheek.

"I miss you so much, my child, and your dad too, I hope he comes back," I said to myself.

Mother came to me and gently stroked my back.

"I know what you're thinking. Liam will come back just trust me." She smiled.

"Sam, I know Liam loves you so much that he will come back," Daddy said sitting while watching the show while not looking at me.

I gave my child to my mom first and she put her back in the crib. And I came to my dad and sat then directly hugging him.

"Really Dad?" I asked like a little child.

Yes, that's for sure. I miss this kind of bond Sam 'cause when you were still a child I always listened to you when you were sad. Then you tell me everything that you have felt that's when I comfort you." My father as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Dad. But don't worry I have now my little version and that was your granddaughter." I smiled then he agreed.

"It's late at night, why did you come here?"

"Well, my friends and I came from the restaurant where we ate."

"Alright, I'll go home, you take care of your granddaughter ahh." I stood up and kissed them on the cheek said goodbye and went out.

I immediately got into Knight's car.

"Where is your child?"

They said they still wanted to be with their granddaughter so I agreed.

"I wish I could see your child."

"Haha, just next time."

"Let's go." He said

We left and went straight to my house. After we arrived, I immediately said goodbye to him and went inside the house

I saw that Cheska was still in the kitchen and Sandra was eating.

"Aren't you full from what we ate, Sandra?"

"I'm hungry,"

"Where is your child Sam?" Olivia asked who was reading a book.

"My parents still want to be with their granddaughter," I said.

Cheska didn't pay attention to us because she was busy cleaning her nails.

"Why are you cleaning your nails at this hour?" I asked Cheska.

"Gosh, that's okay, 'cause it's a long time since I didn't take care of it." She said raising her fingers and looking at it amazingly.

"I'll go upstairs and I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." I said as I left them

"All right," Olivia said.