Chapter 63: Drunk

Liam's POV,

It's morning and I have to coax Samantha again but my brain stopped me and I thought of calling Matty in case he could help me. I will ask him what I should do so that Samantha can forgive me.

At this time Sam is still sleeping but I'm leaving first.

I immediately got dressed and fixed myself I only wore a white T-shirt black pants and black shoes.

Then I called Matty and luckily he answered right away.

"Liam what do you need?"

"Can we meet, I just want to tell you something."

"All right where?"

"In a restaurant, I will text you the location."

"Alright, please be hurry when I text you the address," I said.

"Okay bro,"

"Okay, thanks."

After a few minutes of preparation, I immediately went out and got into my car. At this time, there was no traffic and my driving was not interrupted, so I arrived at the restaurant where we were going to meet smoothly.

After I parked my car, I went straight down and entered the restaurant. I sat in the empty seat waited for Matty and texted him that I was there already.

After a while, a waitress came and gave me a menu.

"What's your order, sir?"

"Maybe later because I'm still waiting for someone," I said.

"It's okay sir, I'll come back to you."

"Okay, thanks."

I looked around the restaurant and there were already people. This restaurant is nice, it's not dark and the ambiance is very nice.

And I just held my breath suddenly hoping that Matty would help me with my problem.

After a few minutes, I saw Matty coming to where I was.

"Am I late? He asked

"Hmm, no. Have a seat."

"Did you order food?"

"No, I just wait for you before I order."

"What are we going to talk about?" He asked as he put his hand on the table.

"It's about Sam, she's still mad at me and she's been ignoring me since I got home. She thought that I had a relationship with your sister.

"Didn't you tell her the truth?

"I almost did, but she didn't let me explain."

"That's the problem."

"She was very angry with me. That's why I call you maybe you can help me with what should I do so that she will not be angry with me." I said explaining my problem to him and he just listened to me.

"Bro, women won't stop scolding you until their anger is gone. You must let her head cool first after you tell her the whole truth. I know that Sam loves you very much, and your relationship will be fine. If you encourage her not to be angry with you, she will be even more angry with you if you keep on interrupting her."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Did you say goodbye today that you are leaving?"

"No,"

"I'm sure she will look for you when she wakes up. And when her head is okay and you notice that she is no longer angry, persuade her first." Matty said.

"Is that effective?"

Of course. I know Sam very well."

"Alright, I'll do all that."

"Don't go home first, let's enjoy ourselves here first so Samantha will look for you more."

We just laughed because of the silliness we thought and I agreed with him then we ordered food and drinks.

*****

Samantha's POV,

When I got out of my room, Liam was no longer in the living room. When I went down, I only saw pillows and blankets on the sofa. Maybe he followed what I said to him last night that he needs to go to Celeste.

Maybe he doesn't love me anymore so he left.

Hayss, the house is very quiet, maybe I'll just clean first so I don't think about him too much.

But I miss him so much. Even though I fought with him last night, I miss him. It's up to him to think what to do to make me not mad at him.

I'm alone at home, so I'll do things that will take my mind off what I'm thinking right now.

I started washing the dishes. Cleaning the house, I swept everything to get rid of the dust, I followed the CR and cleaned the toilet, the smell was quite strong. I also collected all the trash and threw it in the right place outside, the garbage collectors will pick it up.

I also cook, I was hungry when I did the house chores. My stomach rumbled. With so much I've done today, I get tired.

After everything I was doing, I turned on the TV. And the news dawned on me of what would happen to the weather in the next few days.

I finished all the housework but until now Liam is still not here maybe he went home to Celeste.

I'm alone here and it's quiet. I was about to call Sandra to come here when someone suddenly grabbed my waist and hugged me from my back.

I immediately smelled the wine.

"Sam, please forgive me." He said in a drunken tone.

"What happened to you, why did you get drunk?" I said and immediately hugged him.

"I love you, Sam." He said while closing his eyes.

I immediately brought him to the room to lie down.

I thought he was going to leave me forever and he followed what I said last night, but he didn't, he just got drunk. I know that he loves me, but it's only my plan to get mad at him and when he is no longer drunk I will still ignore him.

We got to the room and I immediately laid him down and suddenly we fell down and luckily we fell on the bed. He was on top of me and I smelled the alcohol.

"Liam get up, you're so heavy."

I prepared all my strength to make him lie down properly and it was good that his body followed.

I dressed him and wiped his face. He is still handsome even though his hair is messy, his red lips, his eyebrows, and his nose and jaw are so perfect. Everything about him is perfect.

I just stared at my husband while I fixed him and kissed him on the lips.