Chapter 79: Forgiven

Samantha's POV,

I don't know but Liam made me even more angry when he punched Knight,  the person talked to me well but he fought him directly and suddenly appeared everywhere. This situation made me even more miserable when he said those words to me. He is already tired of everything. I hope he will never give up on me. I am just hurt by all these things. I want to be happy again with him but it seems that it's impossible to happen because I'm still hurt.

I know that he loves me more and I know in myself that I love him that's why I hurt like this.

Liam is the only man who made me like this, I let him destroy me over and over again but I keep on forgiving him that's why he did this to me again to break me again like a shattered piece of glass.

I am disgusted with him now. I went downstairs to drink some water because I wanted to calm down from what happened. I wish I hadn't seen him there because I didn't want to see him now and maybe he would ask for forgiveness again.

I walked down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I meditated there before going out. I'm sure he was so upset because of what he did that's why he said those words to me. I left the kitchen when I caught sight of a woman who had her back to me while talking to Daddy. I immediately approached them.

"Dad who is this?" I asked to get closer but I was shocked when I saw her face. It was Celeste standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Sam, please I don't want trouble." She said calmly.

"Now you don't want trouble, after all you've done to us, we're already broken?"

"Sam I'm sorry."

"Are you even serious about that?" I said sarcastically.

Then she nodded.

"What's your purpose here, if there's nothing to do, leave, I don't want to see your face!" I yelled at her.

"Sam, she didn't come to make trouble, she has something to tell you."

"What is that?"

"Where is Liam?"

"You still have the guts to look for my husband? Are you going to talk to him about to love you again?"

"No I just want to talk to the both of you, that's why I'm looking for him." She said.

"I don't believe you, Dad please get this girl out of my sight before I hurt her," I said as I walked out but my dad grabbed my hand.

"Sam, calm down, she will tell you something," Daddy said calmly.

"I call Liam," Daddy added and left.

The tension between us was never okay. I was very mad at the woman in front of me. She sat down and couldn't look at me while I was wide-eyed wanting to kick her out of our house.

She dared to come here.
Why bother us again?

"What is your purpose and do you still need to talk to Liam? Can you tell strength to me?" I broke the silence.

She looked at me with pitying eyes.

"I don't even know why I'm still showing up here when I don't even have the right to appear here because of my mistake but I still force myself to do this." She said.

He sighed before continuing, "I just realized that I hurt you so much that I didn't even think that you were a woman and if I was in your situation I would be hurt too if my husband was taken from me."

"So what's your point?"

"I just wanted—"

"Liam is here, you three can talk now," Dad said the reason for Celeste's words being interrupted.

"What is that girl doing here?" Liam said furiously.

Celeste stood up and sprinted into Liam and we were just shocked because she kneeled in front of him and cried.

Daddy made her stand up and sit down.

"What drama is that?" I said.

"Sam please let her explain," Daddy said.

"Liam, sit down and listen to her, what she has to say is important and it will help you, I'm leaving here so you can talk," Daddy said then he walked away.

"Sam, Liam," She said bowing her head while not looking at us. "I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me, I won't bother you again."

Celeste is apologizing here in front of us and it's unbelievable.

"Is what you're saying is true or just drama?" I asked.

"It's true, Sam, I just realized that what I'm doing is wrong. Liam, I'm sorry for what I did. Sam, I'm sorry." She said while sobbing.

"Your sorry can't do anything now  because we were still not okay because of what you did!" Liam said.

"Please, Sam, forgive me. Liam please about what I said at the party. Liam didn't mean to kiss me, he just did it to escape because he misses you so much. After he kissed me he tied me, he even did that to tame me." She said.

"Is what you say is true?"

"Yes, it's true, I promise I won't mess up again. I shouldn't have come here to make apologies but I feel guilty because of my brother's help."

"I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me."

"I don't know if I can forgive you but thank you very much you doing this," I said.

"Sam is that as easy after all she had done to us?" Liam said to me.

"Why?"

"Nothing." He replied.

"I didn't say that I forgave her," I said

"You can leave here Celeste and thank you. I hope everything you said is true." I said and she stood up then she suddenly hugged me which I shocked.

"I'm sorry, Sam, I mean it."

She said then loosened the embrace and walked outside.

Liam and I were left not knowing what to do so I left there and went straight upstairs when he called me.

"Sam?"

I didn't look at him.

"I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me too."