Chapter 53: Chained

Liam and Celeste are fighting amidst lightning and thunder. Along with the lightning is also the rise of their voices in the middle of darkness.

"I want to go home, Celeste, let me go, I don't want you, do you understand that?" He said firmly as he glared at her fiercely.

"Please Liam I will do everything don't leave me." She knelt in front of Liam while holding his hand.

"Why don't you listen? I want to be happy and you can't give me that,"

"No, I will not allow you to be happy. We will all suffer." She stood up and raised her voice to Liam

Liam immediately left in front of her.

"Where are you going, Liam?"

"I want to go home, there's nothing you can do,"

"When you leave me here, I will kill myself."

"Don't do that."

"So stay here." She ordered.

"No, I'm tired of this I feel like I'm in prison. You just forcing me to do the thing that I don't want to. Do you think I do not know what you've done? That you are sending pictures to my wife to show that I prefer you? What kind of girl are you?"

"Whether you like it or not, I'm going home tomorrow, and don't let me sleep next to you now, otherwise, I'll do something to you that you don't like."

"Liam, please don't just leave me."

He glared at her without empathy but only a hate that was visible on his face.

"Do you feel sorry for me? You just kept my life ruined for all your stupid decisions!"

Liam left and entered the room and locked the door.

He went to sleep with anger in his heart. He can't do anything about this he feels like he is not a real man.

*****

Liam wakes up with his hands and feet chained. He was panicking and shouting Celeste's name.

"Let me out of here!"

Celeste sprinted into his room and locked the door.

"No, you will not leave me and you will be with me here until we grow older." She grinned like she was going crazy.

"Are you going crazy?"

"Yes!"

"You want me to suffer like this huh? Let me out of here or else, I will make you suffer more than you did to me."

"Aww, I'll only let you go when what I want."

"You never get tired of what you do to me?"

"When you love someone you never get tired." She said

"Celeste, please let me go!" He pleads.

"I like it when you beg me Liam beg for more..." She laughed loudly.

Celeste approached Liam and kissed him. "Kiss me and I will untie you." She whispered through his ear.

Liam kissed her. Celeste was shocked by what Liam did to her lips, he kissed her firmly.

"This is what you want, I'll give it to you, just let me go." He said biting her earlobe. A moan escaped from the mouth of Celeste.

Celeste slowly untied Liam's hand as their kisses grew. Celeste broke the kisses and untied his feet from the chain. She claimed his lips once again until he completely untied. He just follows what Celeste wants. He keeps on giving her pleasure until she doesn't realize that she is losing her sanity.

Liam kissed her lips hard as he pushed her on the bed.

"Do you want this?" He whispered.

He was on top of Celeste slowly unbuttoning her clothes. Liam bit her lip and she moaned.

He raised Celeste's hand and held it tightly. He kissed her neck while she was closing her eyes and she didn't realize that Liam was slowly tying her up.

He tied both of Celeste's hands and stood up suddenly.

"Liam what are you doing?" She said while struggling.

"Let me out of here!" She shouted.

"Beg me, baby." He said mischievously.

"I will never give my body to you. Samantha only owned this body."

"Why are you doing this to me, Liam?" She looked at him directly in his deep brown eyes burning with anger.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?"

Liam got dressed and left directly as he drove Celeste's car.

When Liam was out of her sight. She grinned like there was something she was expecting that might happen soon. She even let herself be chained while lying on her bed comfortably.

***

"Shit! All the gates are locked how can I get out of this hell!" He exclaimed as he went back to the car. He wondered if he should return to Celeste there or just leave but he couldn't do anything but go back and get the key.

He was irritated when he drove back to her mansion.

He instantly entered her mansion and headed towards where she was. "Looking for something babe?" She said which made me even more infuriated.

He stepped towards her and crawled over her. "Where is the key?" he spoke firmly into her ear.

"Do you want the key? Go find it with yourself." She said with a crazy smile.

"What do you want from me, Celeste?" His eyes became darker as he held her neck tightly. But there was no evidence that she was terrified by what Liam treated her but instead, she liked it when Liam touched her neck.

"To love me." She said as she moved her face to him. "I can't love you," He spoke as he loosened his grip on her neck.

"Forget your family and forget that damn freedom you want. I will give you everything you want just to be with me." She said as his breath went rapidly because of annoyance.

He stood up, "I'm already tired of your game! Don't you ever tell me to forget my family? Losing them might be the end of my life!" He shouted as he threw a burning look at her.

Liam left in front of her and it was like something inside of him that was going to explode. He wants to get out of her hands but she still insists on possessing him. He was on the outside, the sky was dark and the stars were scattered on its glow. He just imagined that Samantha was hugging him when the wind caressed his skin.