Chapter 47: Seduce

In a huge, dim room. Celeste was sleeping as the bottles of wine were scattered on the floor. She has been drinking because she can't accept the fact that Liam's life is happy while she's still broken, her brother doesn't know that she's struggling because she always shows her brother only a smile and a strong woman but doesn't know her true feelings and that was pain.

She's been quiet for a long time, and maybe she plans what she wants to happen in their lives, she won't let them be happy.

She didn't go to work because she wanted to rest at the same time as making plans about how their life would suffer.

She fixes herself before going out to her room. She cleaned up the bottles that were scattered and threw them in the trash bin that was in her room. She then took a towel to take a bath.

She let the water flow her body feeling the pain but immediately got out of there and got dressed.

Celeste came out of the room and her older brother saw her and asked, "Why are you wearing that? Aren't you going to work?"

"Nope, I have other things to do, besides, everything to do in your office is done."

"Thank you, my dear sister. Let's eat the breakfast is ready,"

Celeste nodded and they made their way to the kitchen. They ate quietly until they finished and Celeste immediately returned to her room.

She must fix herself now because she is going to seduce Liam. She will do everything for Samantha would be hurt again. She took the things she would wear later and put them on her bed.

She found out that Liam was about to work in his office and it would take him a long time to come home, she found out because she had sources and when there was no one in the office she would go to Liam and seduce him.

She would do everything just to make Liam to be owned by her. She grinned evilly at how Samantha would be hurt again by what she would do. She even bought a masquerade so that Liam wouldn't recognize her. She would wear a dress that made everyone's men seduce just by look. She prepared everything just to get Liam back in her arms again.

A knock from the door shatters her thoughts and she hurries to hide her things that are on her bed.

"Come in!" She yelled.

"Celeste, join me to watch movies," Matthew said.

"Yeah,"

She left the room to accompany her older brother to watch the show. They sat on the sofa and started watching and he realized there was food in front of them. Her brother prepared this just to join him to watch. But only her brother was enjoying it because of the laughter while she had no reaction written on her face. She thinking what she is going to do later to Liam.

They had been watching TV all day until she decided to leave because she had something to do and her older brother agreed.

When she entered her room she immediately put makeup on her face and all. She only leaves when her older brother is asleep.

Some time passed before he finished. She looked at herself in the mirror, her red lips and the exposure of her cleavage and legs were all perfect. She was already wearing her masquerade. Everything is ready. The only thing needed was going there.

****

"Sweetheart I already miss you," Liam said on the phone.

"Hurry up there so you can go home," said Samantha.

"But I'll be leaving here at 9 pm. I have to finish everything,"

"Then do it now,"

"Where is our baby?" Liam asked.

"To her granny, I sent them here to be with me and she said she misses her granddaughter."

"Okay that's good, I'll call you back." He sighed. "What's the problem? Asked Samantha. "I call you because every second I miss your voice and all."

"I miss you too."

"I miss you too sweetheart and I love you."

Then he ended the phone call and started his paperwork. He made it quickly so he could go home right away and be able to hug her family. He misses his child and his wife to the point that he doesn't want to go to work just to always be with his family.
On the other hand, Celeste drove faster so he could catch up with Liam there. When she was already in front of the building she directly parked her car. Then sprinted into the building.

The sound of his hills was the only noise when he passed through the hallway and there was no one there. She grinned because her plan was a success.

He walked slowly to Liam's office. When she was in front she slowly opened the door and Liam didn't notice her because he was making his coffee.

He closed the door again and fixed herself. She had nothing else on her mind but to be with Liam tonight.

She entered and she was now standing at the door. Liam didn't even notice her presence again because he was so busy and seemed like he was in a hurry.

Liam is now wearing a white long sleeve and the three are not buttoned so it exposes his wide chest with body hair.

She slowly walked near to Liam and now he had noticed her presence. Liam was shocked and she saw him swallowed.

"Who are you?" asked Liam nervously.

"You don't have to know, 'cause I'm here to own you."

Then she walked towards him and went up to the table. She even jumped on the lap of Liam and it seemed like Liam couldn't move because of the incident.

"You want this?" She whispered in a flirty voice pertaining to her body. " I will allow you to own my body this night just to give you pleasure that your wife cannot give, I'm better than your wife. I will bring you to heaven, honey," She grinned, then she slowly closed her face to Liam and a loud sound prevailed in Liam's office that made her shocked.