Chapter 52: Her Plan

Samantha's POV,

I don't know what happened to my husband. It's been five days but I haven't heard from him.

I miss him so much and I can't help but think that maybe he will be taken back from me and he will leave me and our daughter. I don't have a good sleep since I always think about him.

What if he chooses Celeste more than me, what should I do?

Why don't they want us to be happy, what have I done wrong, why is my life like this?

"Ma'am, you need to eat now. You've been like this for a few days." Said the maid.

I didn't say anything to her, but I just stared at the window in the living room.

"Ma'am, your friends are here."

"Just let them in,"

"Yes ma'am."

"Samantha." I heard Cheska's familiar voice calling me.

"What are you doing to yourself, we are here to help you." She added.

"We heard about what happened to your family, Sam," Sandra said

"We are here to help and find your husband," Olivia said as she approached me.

I was still not looking at them and my gaze was in the distance.

"My husband is gone, maybe he has fallen in love with Celeste."

"Don't say that, we know how much Liam loves you. So you need to eat to gain energy." Said Cheska.

"We came here because your parents are worried about you saying you don't listen to them," Olivia said.

"Sam please don't drown yourself in sadness," Sandra said.

I'm sorry, I don't know what to do anymore." I started crying.

"We are here as your friends, we won't let you be in sadness," Cheska said

"Your parents said that you haven't taken care of your child properly," Sandra said

"Come on Samantha," Olivia said

Samantha just nodded and they went to the kitchen.

"Thank you for being there for me. This is already a big help for me."

"We are friends, we should just help each other," Sandra said.

"We are just here for you," Cheska said.

"Do you want us to stay here while  Liam is not here so we can watch over you?" Cheska added.

"It's okay." I agreed.

****

Celeste's POV

"Liam, let's go for a walk"

"Where?"

"Are you going with me?

"I can't do anything if  I don't want to, right? You're forcing me."

"Alright, I'll prepare what we're going to bring."

He nodded.

I have prepared the food and what needs to be brought to a picnic. I know Liam ignores me but I don't give up easily. Now I will send Samantha sweet photos of us together to hurt her completely.

I don't care about that girl so I will do what I want.

In the middle of my preparation, Liam was behind.

"Aren't you done with that yet?"

"Ahh, just a moment."

I will make your wife miserable until I am satisfied. And no matter what you do to ignore me, I will never give up until you love me too.

After I prepared everything, Liam and I walked. I feel so happy now. He drives the car and I always look at his beauty.

When we arrived, I immediately prepared our food and called him to eat.

Before we ate, we took a picture even though he didn't smile and didn't seem to be in the mood, I'll still send it to Samantha. It's up to her what she thinks. I'm sure that she would be crazy. I even took a picture where I suddenly kissed Liam and the picture was so perfect. Let's just see what her reaction will be.

*****

They were in the living room talking and watching a show to accompany Samantha when Samantha's phone rang signaling that someone was texting. Her mood disappeared and was replaced by pain.

Samantha's heart fell when she saw the pictures on her phone sent by someone. Tears instantly streaming down her face.

"What happened to you Samantha why are you crying?" Cheska's voice was panicking as she approached Samantha.

She covered her mouth to stop her sobbing.

"Samantha?" Olivia's voice was so worried as she rubbed gently the back of Samantha.

Samantha handed the phone to her best friends then they saw all the pictures which made them shocked and furious.

"That Liam can't be trusted, he's just going to fool Samantha again!" Sandra said furiously.

"But that picture says something else, what if Celeste just forced him to do that and he didn't know that Celeste was going to send it to you? You know that Celeste will do anything, she even stole your daughter." Olivia enunciated.

"Olivia is right, don't believe what Celeste sends you, Sam. Just calm down I know very well how much Liam loves you he won't replace you with a desperate woman." Cheska said.

Sandra sighed and glared at Samantha with empathy.

"Didn't Liam just call you Sam?" Cheska asked.

Samantha shook her head and said, "His phone is here,"

"Okay but please be strong. maybe that girl has more plans, gosh, if she's here, I'll tear her apart." Cheska said out of annoyance.

"What if Liam chooses that girl?" Samantha asked out of sadness.

"Do not think like that," Olivia said.

"Everything will be alright Sam," Sandra said.

"I'll just rest," Samantha said and stood up then sprinted to her room and locked herself.

Her chest was so heavy, and she wondered when it would all end. She closed her eyes tightly and was forced to doze off. She even heard her best friend's voice outside of her room but she ignored it. She wiped her tears that kept on falling, and whispered, "Why does the world seem not to agree with my happiness, what have I done to experience all this? I just want my husband back in my arms."

But then the door opened in her room. Her three best friends approached her.

"We are sorry for entering your room without your permission Sam but we need to sure that you don't do anything in yourself. We're here for you." Cheska said while holding her hand.

"Thank you but I'm okay here."

"Is it okay with you Samantha that we will sleep here," Sandra said.

She nodded then her three friends leaned next to her on the big bed and hugged her.

"Don't worry Sam your suffering will gonna be end soon." Olivia comforted Samantha.