Chapter 78: Hard

Liam's POV,

I woke up early to cook food for Samantha. I want to bring her food before she wakes up, I want to take care of her now as if she were a living princess.

I'm in the kitchen cooking food, luckily I know how to cook. After I finished cooking, I put it on the tray and now I'm going to Samantha's room.

Luckily it was open and she forgot to close it. I went in and saw Samantha still sleeping. I stood next to her and removed the hair that was covering her face. After a while, she was surprised because I was here in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"I brought you food, eat it. May I take our daughter with me? I asked.

Then she nodded.

I stood up and went to my daughter's crib. When I looked, my daughter was wide awake and smiling at me.

"My daughter is already awake, let's go to the garden, do you want that?" I said

I took my daughter and said goodbye to Sam and we got out.

I saw that she took the food I cooked and I hope she enjoyed it. I slowly closed the door while carrying my daughter. I went to the garden and enjoyed myself there with my child.

After a few minutes, I decided to give my daughter to mommy because I was going to buy flowers for Samantha.

I immediately went to where Mommy was.

"Liam?" She called me.

"Mom, aren't you mad at me?" I asked

"Nope, besides you are my granddaughter's father so how can I be mad at you? Give me my granddaughter and I will take care of her." She said.

"I'll buy something for Samantha Mom, please take care of my daughter," I said as I waved my hand goodbye to my daughter.

"Okay, take care," Mom said
while carrying her granddaughter, my daughter was very happy that her grandmother took her.

I made a flying kiss for my daughter and went straight out of the mansion. I immediately went to the flower shop and bought some beautiful flowers.

When I entered a shop, I was greeted immediately by the shopkeeper.

"What flower do you need, sir?"

"This." I point out to the big white flower.

"Ah okay, sir, wait."

She took the flower and gave it to me. I smelled it and it smells so good I hope Samantha likes it.

I paid immediately and got out of there. I immediately got in the car and I was going home.

A few minutes later I arrived at the house and I immediately parked the car when I realized there was a car there that I didn't know who owned.

I immediately entered the mansion and saw Samantha's friend in the living room and a man with his back to me talking to Sam and holding my wife's hand. I immediately went up to them and took my wife's hand back. When I saw who it was, I immediately got angry and I punched him in the face and he fell to the floor, Samantha immediately screamed because of what I did.

"Liam, what are you doing, he's doing well with me."

"Sam, isn't he the one who almost raped you?" I shouted.

"What?" Sandra asked which surprised her.

She came in front of us and spoke.

"You did that to Sam Knight I thought you were a nice person!" She shouted at Knight.

"Sandra, calm down, that didn't work," Samantha said as if that thing never happened.

"What if he went ahead with what he planned for you, Sam if I didn't come," I said.

Knight stood up.

"Liam I'm sorry I had no intention of doing that to Sam I came to apologize and promise I will never do that again." He explained.

"Just make sure you won't do that again but if you do something bad again that's not all you'll be reaching for." I threaten him.

"You even brought me here with you, because you did something bad to my friend, I thought you were kind!" Sandra said.

"Please calm down first."
Samantha said.

"Knight, please leave I have forgiven you," Samantha said.

"Sandra, leave first."

Sandra immediately listened and they left together. I even heard that she was shouting with Knight because of the strength of Sandra's voice. Until they disappear inside the mansion.

"Why did you immediately punch him, the person talked to me properly." She said

"I don't want anyone to hold you, I just want that I am the only one who can hold your hand," I said.

"Why did he come?" I added.

"Asking for forgiveness." She simply said.

"Have you forgiven him?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Sam that's unfair, you forgave him right away but you haven't forgiven me, I am your husband, didn't I?"

"So you said that to me now?"

"It's not like that, but please. Just tell me if you don't need me anymore, I'm the one who looks like a fool to chase after you. Just tell me if you don't love me because I will walk away from you. Just tell me."

"Just say that damn thing so I don't have to suffer anymore.  Tell me if you don't value me anymore, that you don't love me. Don't torture me like this because I've done everything just so you can forgive me."

"Just fucking say it!"

Her expression softened as she shook her head and the tears were falling down her cheeks.

"I don't know when I can forgive you, what you did to me was not a joke." She said as she left in front of me.

I slowly looked at my flower that was on the floor because I dropped it when I punched Knight.

I took it and put it on the sofa.

It's hard when do everything for her
but don't I deserve to be forgiven?

This is hard for me when will the pain stop?

"But I won't stop until you forgive me, Sam. I will never give up on you." I whispered.