Chapter 81: Preparing

Samantha's POV,

Liam and I immediately went home to my parents' house. We helped Mommy prepare for Christmas Eve tonight.

I think this is the happiest thing that happened in my life, we are getting along and I hope nothing will ruin our happy relationship with him.

Our child is with one of our helpers and she is the one who watched my daughter.

Mommy and Daddy happily while decorating our big Christmas tree They look like teenagers because they are fighting, and Liam and I just laughed.

We are in the living room we wrap gifts and we put more designs on our big Christmas tree.

After we finished I looked closely at our Christmas tree and I just smiled.

God, I hope that Liam and I will never be separated and that we will understand each other in everything, and if we do something as a result of our fight, I hope that you will enlighten our minds to listen to each other.

After I said those things in my mind, Liam suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Hmmm okay. Shall we go to church later?"

"Of course we will thank the Lord," I said.

"Yeah, I will thank him because he didn't let you leave me." He smiled.

I'm not going to leave you, because I love you so much. I shifted my gaze to him and pinched his cheek.

"Haysst, I'm not young anymore for you to pinch me on the cheek." He complained

"But you are my baby that is so cute," I said.

"Yes, I am the only one, your baby and your handsome husband."

"No, I have two babies, you and our daughter."

"Okay..." He said that I let out a chuckle.

"Let's help them," I said.

"I finished all the tasks and everything is okay." He proudly said

"Really?"

"Yes, this husband of yours is a hard worker." He added

"Let's go see our daughter," I said and we walked away while holding our hands.

And we went out of our mansion with a smile on our faces and went to our child who was in the garden with our maid.

***

Celeste's POV,

My brother and I are here at home and we are also preparing for Christmas later. Only now have I felt this feeling of being free since I let go of Liam and let them be happy. I can't force him to be with me, so I won't mess with them anymore, it's tiring. I don't know why I did those things to them, maybe I was just really blinded by my love for him so the result was that I almost separated them. Thank you for the help of my brother who enlightened me to do good things because Christmas is coming.

"What are you thinking?" My brother Matty asked me while fixing the Christmas tree.

"Nothing, ahm, I'm just thanking you because you're there to guide me on the right path. Thank you Matty for everything." I calmly said.

"I should just do that because I'm your oldest brother and I owe you a lot because I didn't return you right away when I left you. I'm sorry, Celeste, for neglecting you for a long time, and thank you for forgiving me right away." He said.

"It's okay brother now that I found you I will make more good memories with you, besides, I miss you a lot during those times," I said.

"Thank you so let's hurry up so we can buy more things that we will need later." He said.

"Yes."

"Hmm Celeste don't you have friends, I wish you would send them here and be with us on Christmas Eve."

"Hmm, I have friends, but maybe they are so busy right now," I said.

"Just try to call them, I don't want our Christmas to be boring I want to enjoy it with your friends. If just the two of us it will be boring and besides, our other maid is with their family now and they will spend Christmas with them." He explained.

"Ahh okay brother, I'll try."

"How many are they?"

"I think four," I replied.

"Who?" He asked.

"Hmm Charlotte, Ava, Selene, and Cynthia,"

"Hmm, are they beautiful?"

"Yes, of course, and also they are so freaking rich."

"Go ahead and call them so that I will meet your friends later."

"Okay, brother."

After my brother and I finished decorating, we went immediately to go shopping for our noche buena later.

In the middle of my shopping for what could be cooked later, I bumped into a man whose body was so masculine that my arm hurt because of the impact.

"Sorry miss did I hurt you?"

I shook my head, of course it hurt so I just lied.

When I looked at him, he was so handsome, he had green eyes and white skin. Red lips and pointed nose. He was wearing a black jacket and black jeans. He is all black now and it suits him.

"Miss? Do I have dirt on my face?" He asked.

"Ahh no,"

"Okay, I'll be going now. Sorry again."

I nodded.

When he passed me, I thought I could feel a butterfly in my stomach because of how he stared at me earlier. But I was shocked when he suddenly called me.

"Miss can I know your name." He said politely.

"Ahh ahh I'm Celeste and you are?"

"Shawn,"

"Ahh nice meeting you," I said then he extended his hand to me to shake hands.

I hesitated to shake his hand, but in the end, I did it.

His hand was so soft that I didn't want to let go. We stared at each other for a few seconds and he cleared his throat so I let go of his hand.

"I'll go ahead and have a merry Christmas." He said.

"Merry Christmas too."

And he walked away from me.

I was about to drop what I was carrying when my brother suddenly tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you going to kill me in shock brother?"

"Ahh, who is that?" He asked.

"Ahh new friend," I replied.

"Hmm, sure?"

"Yes,"

"Okay, let's pay for it."

"All right," I said.