Chapter 80: Unexpected

Samantha's POV,

Something I didn't expect happened yesterday, Celeste came here and apologized. She was so sincere when she said those words to us, I hope she means it and will never do stupid things again that might tear us apart. I hope she learns her lesson. I pray for her to have a good life and find someone who will love her.

I can't even believe that she did that, should I forgive Liam for what he did too? It's Christmas tomorrow and we're still not okay. I should talk to him now to forgive him. I'm sure he'll be happy when I say those words he's been waiting for.

I'm sure he is going to be happy that day because I can forgive him. My only desire is to be with him this Christmas so that we can create more good memories together. Ang by the time he heard my words I will never lose him. He is my life and the father of my child. I should forgive him now.

When I got down, I immediately saw Mommy preparing her things for Christmas. She was so busy that I didn't interrupt her while Daddy was helping her. I looked around our house but I couldn't see where Liam was so I asked Mommy.

"Mom, have you seen Liam?"

"Ahh Sam, he said he will leave us for now and he will go home because he wants to be alone."

"Ahh, thank you, Mom."

I went back to my room when I realized Liam wasn't there. Should I visit him at our house?

What is he doing there? Why did he come home all of a sudden? I thought he was waiting for me to forgive him.

I couldn't hold back anymore so I took a shower and got dressed to go see him. I just said goodbye to Mommy and Daddy and that I'm going to visit Liam at our house. I used Dad's car and drove it.

My car stopped in front of our yard when I got home.

When I entered, I saw Liam decorating our house with Christmas lights and what else he had put up. I didn't know that he knew how to decorate, I was amazed when it was beautiful, and our house became even more beautiful. He didn't see me because his back was on me. He puts Christmas lights on the big Christmas tree.

I also saw that there was a wine on the table and I think he was drinking it while decorating.

I cough so that he notices my presence.

He slowly turned to me and it was as if he saw a ghost when he saw me in front of him now.

He got down from a chair he was standing on.

"Sam?"

"Liam,”

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one to ask you that, what are you doing here, why did you come home, don't you want to spend Christmas with me at my parents' house?"

"No it's not like that, I came home here for this." He looked at the decorations he had made.

"Why did you think that it's going to be Christmas, you should have done it a long time ago."

"I just thought about it now." He scratched his head.

"Ahh okay, finish that so we can talk."

"Okay."

He immediately finished what he was doing while I just sat there looking at him. I was smiling at what he was doing because I didn't think that Liam Archer was like this.

After a while, he finished and he came in front of me.

"Done, what should we talk about—"

I cut him off from what he was about to say when I kissed him. He kissed me back, he wanted to talk but I didn't leave his lips on mine, I buried my lips against him, intertwining our tongues. I pressed the kiss even harder. He wrapped his arms around me going down to my butt and he pressed it.

He made me lie on our sofa while he was on top of me. He took off his t-shirt and kissed me again down to my neck and I noticed he was sucking it and it was like he put hickeys on it.

I winced because of the pain from his bite.

"I'm sorry." He whispered then kissed me on the lips again.

I broke our kiss and spoke, "Liam, I love you. I don't want to lose and now I have forgiven you."

His beautiful smile appeared on his beautiful lips which made him very happy now. He made me stand up and kissed me on the forehead.

"Have you forgiven me?"

"Yes, you want me to take it back?" I said.

"No thank you and I love you so much."

He cupped my face and locked his lips into mine. He devoured my mouth as I carried her to our room. She kissed me back with so much passion.

And suddenly he picked me up and he walked upstairs and he put me on our bed and he went back to the door and locked it.

Then she crawled in bed and kissed me again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately. We were so thirsty while kissing each other.

I took my clothes off and took off his.

I started kissing her neck until we caught our breath.

That day ended with him claiming every part of my body.

I was happy here lying on this bed staring at his face while fast asleep.

"I love you, Liam," I whispered.

I hope you will never try to hurt me again if that happens again I don't what I might gonna do. I might be losing you.

I hope we will be happy for the rest of our lives. You are the only man I want to spend my whole life with.

I will never love someone else like this. I want you by my side and I can't handle it if I lose you.

I love you till the end of my life. You are the only person I will love forever.