Chapter 67: Plan

Samantha's POV,

We arrived at the party at exactly 7:00 pm. There were many people at this event and they were wearing beautiful clothes. They also have their partner in life like Liam and I.

I am now wearing a blue long dress that glows with a slit and revealing in the back. Liam was wearing a black tuxedo that suited him.

The place where the event is held has beautiful decorations. They chose a good place and had a good ambiance with many lights that made it more beautiful. Everything was fine and the event was very organized.

Some photographers took pictures of every couple that arrived at the main entrance.

After the others, I saw Matty and Celeste were the next ones to take pictures. She posed very hard which is not suitable for her... And after them, we followed and all the people there were looking at us and their faces showed amazement.

I even heard someone whisper that we are a perfect couple and I just smiled at that.

I saw Celeste who couldn't agree with what she saw. It's visible on her face that she is not pleased with us. She is on the side and Matty elbowed her as if warning her not to do things that would ruin the event.

Liam and I just posed for a simple but cute Liam held my waist when the photographer took our picture.

After us, the others followed.

Matty approached us with Celeste.

"Good to see you, thanks for coming," Matty said to us.

"Didn't you only invite Liam?" Celeste suddenly said.

"I invited the two of them," Matty replied to her.

I just didn't say anything because this might get worse.

"Come on, I'll show you where to sit," Matty said.

And we followed him.

There are many tables inside and each table is also beautifully designed, each table has a white cloth on it.

Liam and I immediately sat down and we realized that Celeste was no longer next to Matty.

Matty said goodbye to us to greet his guests who were just entering here.

"I'm sorry Sam,"

"For what?"

"Of what Celeste said, I didn't utter any words so that it wouldn't ruin us tonight."

"Same, I didn't say anything to. I just want to enjoy this night."

"Thank you for always understanding Sam."

"It's okay," she smiled and held my hand.

"Can I dance with you?" He said

"Yes,"

Then Liam took my hand and led me to the dance floor, the music was playing well and other couples were dancing there.

We swayed our bodies together with the beat. We enjoy the moment we have. I could feel the heat when Liam stared at me like I was the most beautiful woman he had ever known.

"You are so precious my dear wife."

"Thank you."

We just kept dancing and Liam spun me around and caught me in his strong hands.

After we danced, I said to him that I just to fix myself in the CR and he agreed, he would have accompanied me but I didn't agree then he just immediately sat down where we were sitting earlier.

My heart is very happy now with the pleasure I feel. I hope this party ends without incident so that we go home with a smile on our faces. I hope Celeste won't do something bad, if she does anything that ruins us again, I might punch him in her face that way I can get revenge on her.

****

Celeste's POV,

I'm here in a room and I'm thinking about what I can do to welcome Samantha. A thing that she will not like.

I'm sure they will go home in tears with my plan.

Flashback*

"You are the one your brother Matty said he would introduce to me." He said

"So why I don't like you," I replied.

"I don't like you with that attitude of yours either, and besides, I already like someone else, but she already has a family."

"Who?"

"You don't know her so won't tell you, what's the point?" He said.

"But maybe I can help."

"Ahm her name is Samantha Jones and Liam Archer is now her husband and they have one child."

"I know very well who that woman is"

"So what can you do?"

"Not yet but we have a party next week, I have a plan."

"What?"

"I'm not going to tell you this first, but I love Samantha's current husband, Liam, and I want to destroy their family."

"So are you going to involve me in destroying their family?"

"If you want, don't you want Samantha?

"Yes but not in that way."

"There is no other way so you better agree to our plan."

"I'll think about it,"

"Okay, we're leaving and my brother is here."

"Oh, what did you two talk about? Is there something?" My brother said.

"No, come on bro, are you done?"

"Yes, why are you in such a hurry?"

"I'm too lazy to talk to him and he already introduced himself to me so that's okay."

"All right. Ahh knight, we will be going." Matty said.

"Okay, bye, thanks for the time."

We got up and left that place.

*End of flashback

I smiled evilly.

Why did that man take so long to come?

I hate to leave this room because I will see them dancing happily again.

So I decided to call him.

It rang for a few seconds before he answered

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way."

Hurry up and I'll tell you the plan when you get here, go straight to the room where I was, just ask my brother where I am.

"Are you sure about what you are going to do?" He surely asked.

"Yes, aren't you ready for it?"

"It seems that I can't do that, Sam is very kind to me." She replied over the phone.

"It's up to you,"

"Haystt okay I'll do it."

"Alright, hurry up so that we can start."