Chapter 27: I Need You

Matthew's POV

I had just graduated from college when I decided to leave my sister Celestial with our grandmother to look for a job.

I left her then and promised to come back, she was only in her first year of college, and she was a young woman full of dreams, even though our mother was dead we still got up together with our grandmother who took care of us my father and his father is we don't know where he is and all we know is that they married someone new.

Celestial thought that I left her to get rich because I liked a girl that I wanted to be mine and that she might like me when I became rich. But that's not my only reason, I also want to give her and grandma a good life, so I left and looked for a good job.

Even though I miss them so much, and even if I want to go home, I can't. I went through sweat and hardship to get what I am now. I also left Samantha, because I wanted her to like me when I came back.

I made myself better for her until I forgot that I had a sister left behind but I immediately remembered because it seemed like something was missing in my heart and it was my sister.

From then on I looked for them but when I came back they were no longer in the house where we live. I could not find even a shadow of them, and yesterday when we met I forgot to ask her where our grandmother was. I think she is mad at me because I left them but I will do everything to back our her old relationship with me, cause I love my sister so much.

I used my money to find them but I didn't find anything and I also thought that they might have forgotten me so I stopped looking and from then on I focused my attention on Samantha I went back to their old house and luckily she was still there.

I'm irritated to find out that up until now they are still being together. He also owns a company but not like me who is more powerful. They said they were happy in their relationship but Liam had changed since I separated them.

Liam treated his employees differently. All his employees were afraid of him when he was coming to the office, all his employees became silent.

They are afraid to the point that they don't want to talk about it because of what might it do to them because of the power he has.

Liam has changed because of me. I don't know what's happening in my life because the things I want to do are all ruined. However, today I will first fix my relationship with my sister. I woke up early and even though I still had bruises on my face, I had to go to her house.

I ordered one of my men to prepare a car.

I'm going there but I can't get rid of my fear that she might throw me away and not recognize me as her older brother.

When I arrived, I parked the car in her yard. I rushed out and pressed the doorbell. I pressed the doorbell many times but no one was there to open the door.

I called one of my men and he came right away, " Asked the neighbors where the people who lived here."

"Yes sir."

I just waited outside shouting her name but no one came out until my men came back.

He came back to me out of breath and said, "Sir, no one lives there anymore, she left early this morning and they don't know where she went."

The second time I couldn't find my sister. I immediately left there and went home.

I looked for our pictures when we were young and I missed them so much. The two of us are happy in this picture, the type of without problems.
I have become rich now but I have many problems, I just want to go back to the way I was before when all I was thinking about was how to beat Liam in the sports we played, even if I didn't always win, my sister and I were happy.

I went to the bar and got addicted to the drinks I just wanted to drown myself in the alcohol so I couldn't think of any problems.

I was always drunk every day until it was reported on TV that I had become a lunatic and stopped working on my business. It is said that the former Matthew Sanchez who was determined in everything is gone but I don't care about them let them report what they want to report, my life is ruined.

"Sir, you have a meeting this afternoon." My secretary said when she entered my office.

"Cancel it."

"But sir, you have canceled many meetings, aren't you worried that your company might collapse?"

"You are now going to volunteer, I give you the authority to lead the meeting so now you can go out."

"Okay sir," she said and left out.

*****

I even hired people to look for my sister but until now she still hasn't been found.

"Please come back my dear Sister I need you now," I whispered

A ring on the phone made my system evoke.

I answer it, "hello,"

"Sir, we found Celeste."

Now that I have seen my sister I will never leave her again. I was happy and immediately went to them of which address my men said. I sped the engine of my car so that I almost hit someone. but I don't care, I just want to see my sister now and make up for everything I have done to her

After a few minutes, I reached the place And when I came out I saw Celeste standing while my men were guarding him.

I ran to her hugged her tightly and said, "Celeste please don't leave I need you in my life, please be with me." I pleads.