Chapter 69: Failed

Celeste just held her face.

"There were many times when I missed everything you did for us but not now! Why do you want to destroy us, you very desperate woman!" Sam yelled at her.

Celeste held her face and she faced Samantha.

Celeste was speechless now and was just looking at Samantha. Then she manages to compose herself.

"Do you know those times when Liam wasn't by your side? I am very happy because —

"Stop that Celeste," Matty shouted to her

"What? Since we are all here, she needs to know." Celeste said proudly.

"What do you mean?" Samantha said firmly.

"Ahh, you want to know. Liam kissed me and he did it on purpose." She replied directly.

Samantha looked at Liam now as if she was about to cry.

"Is that true Liam?"

"Sam don't listen to her. She was trying to ruin us again." Liam explained.

"Tell her Liam that you kissed me."

"Sam don't please. Don't listen to her."

"Is that true Liam answer me!" Samantha yelled out of rage.

"Ye-yes but I just did it—" and a slap landed on Liam's face. And immediately Samantha came out while crying.

"Sam please listen to me," Liam said as he followed Samantha.

"Didn't I tell you not to do something that will ruin them again and what is this?" Matty said to Celeste.

"Can't you accept that Liam doesn't like you, let them go," Matty added while I was listening to them and stood up.

"And why did you let my sister do this"  He said to me.

"I don't know, I just followed her because I love Samantha," I said.

"Is that the love you want? To destroy? No matter what you do, your plan will never succeed. So now they're fighting again because of the two of you, I hope they're okay, you're such a desperate one Celeste. When are you going to stop?" Matty said because of disappointment.

Celeste was just dumbfounded now and couldn't say anything.

Suddenly she left in front of us and she closed the door shut and Matty immediately followed her

I am alone now and having done something bad to Samantha I can no longer face her.

*****

Samantha's POV,

I immediately left that place, not knowing who to believe. I thought we were okay, we were happy.

After I got out of there, I immediately took a taxi and went straight to my parents' house, where I would pour out all my resentments.

After I arrived, I immediately pressed the doorbell and Mommy opened the door for me.

"Sam, what happened to you, why are you crying?"

"Liam hurt me again." I directly said

"How come you hurt by him?"

I only responded to my mother by crying.

"Come and enter here first," she said while gently rubbing my back.

When we entered I saw Daddy watching TV.

"What happened to my princess?" he asked

"I was hurt again,"

"Who?" He asked as he approached me.

"Liam," I replied while sobbing.

"How did that happen, you were okay earlier," Daddy replied.

"Something happened at the party."

"What?"

"Celeste has done something that will destroy us and she said that during the days when Liam was not by my side, he kissed her on purpose. That pained me, I thought that girl would not stop and never disturb us again but she did it again." I explained

"I will not allow you to be hurt again by Liam and whoever that woman is who is hurting you will pay for this. I will talk to your husband and don't face him anymore." Daddy said in anger.

"Theodore calm down," Mommy said.

"I will not calm down when my daughter is hurting. I promise to myself that I will protect her because she is the only one for me."

They just looked at me while crying hard and suddenly they hugged me.

"Sam? Sam? I know you're here, get out of there." Someone shouted at the outside.

"I think Liam is outside, I'll be the one to talk," Daddy said and left us.

Daddy came out to talk to Liam. I don't know what is he going to do and I was just crying to her like a child. The last thing I remember is mommy comforting me.

****

Liam's POV,

That woman is so shameless that she still wants to destroy my family after everything she has done. What am I going to do when Samantha finally leaves me?

I knew that Sam would go straight to his parents' house so I hurried to go there.

After I arrived, the guards wouldn't let me into their mansion so I started screaming.

Later, Sam's daddy came out with an angry face and punched me in the face as soon as he approached me.

"What did you do to my daughter? Why did you hurt him again?"

"Dad I can explain,"

"I don't know if my daughter will believe you."

"Dad, I don't want to lose Sam, I can't handle it."

"You can't lose my daughter but why do you keep hurting her?"

"Dad, that woman is ruining our relationship with Sam and I won't let her ruin it forever."

"You know, I'm about to ask why I agree that you can marry my daughter. Remember I didn't marry my daughter to you just to hurt you. I'd better take her to a far place so you won't hurt her and you won't see her again. I love my daughter so much and you just keep her hurt again and again. I don't want to see her crying that made me weak."

"Dad, please don't do this. Let me fix my family." I knelt in front of him and begged.

"Don't ever go to my daughter and now she is resting. Go home and fix yourself out."

Dad left in front of me and entered the mansion.

I couldn't do anything but follow what he said so I just left there while crying.

I want to hurt Celeste for what he has done to us, she is too much. I didn't do what I promised that I would protect my relationship with Sam.

I failed to protect her.