Chapter 83: Time

Liam's POV,

I really can't ask for anything more than for Samantha and me to be happy. The days when he forgave me were incomparable joy, I loved her so much and she was the only one I would love there was no one else who could compare to her.

I was surprised when she came to our house I was still dirty because I was decorating and I just realized that she was behind me.

She is so beautiful even if she is wearing simple clothes, I will fall for her over and over again. She is the only woman I could give my whole life. Without her, my life is a mess.

I will never waste this opportunity, I will never hurt her. When she said that she had forgiven me, I couldn't stop smiling. I even brought her to our room and we made love.

I was pouring out my longing when I kissed her. I missed kissing her soft lips. I was invading every part of her lips.

Until Christmas came, I was always smiling because she was here by my side and we were happy together. We helped Mommy with the things needed for Christmas and we arranged everything. Samantha and I just looked at the beautiful fireworks in the sky. Her eyes were sparkling and that was the best sight I wanted to see. She was so happy while watching it. I redoubled my care for her and made her feel that I loved her even more.

Until I said I wanted to have another child and she agreed, I want this time our child will be a boy.

And now I'm next to her while I'm watching her sleep, our party is over and we're resting because it's going to be morning. Even though I want to sleep, I keep an eye on her, looking at her face while she sleeps soundly. She looks like an angel because she is so beautiful. I'm lucky because I married Samantha Jones and I can't ask for anything more because she has everything.

She moved and opened her eyes.

"Why are you still awake." She asked

"I just want to watch over you so now go back to sleep and let me look at you, I would love to watch you while you are sleeping," I said calmly.

But she stretched her arms to hug me and we could cuddle. My wife smells so good and I will never get tired of to smell her sweet scent.

I was still smelling her when she suddenly asked. "What are you doing?"

"Smelling you," I replied.

"Go to sleep Liam you need to rest too." She said while her eyes were closed.

"Later I will watch over you until you fall asleep again."

"All right." And she going to fall asleep again in my arms.

When those days that I kept on hurting her, I regretted it all. Even if I made so many mistakes on her she even kept on forgiving me and I am thankful that she didn't feel tired of me because of my doings. This time I would make all my mistakes right and love her with all my heart. Samantha is the kind of woman I wanna grow old with. She is the one I need.

And I just realized that I fell asleep while hugging my beloved person.

***

Samantha's POV,

It was morning and I saw Liam sleeping soundly next to me. I didn't just wake him up and I got up, I took my daughter who was in her crib and she was already awake.

"Hi baby, good morning," I said and kissed her on her cheeks.

Then she smiled.

And I went downstairs and saw Mommy cleaning up their mess last night.

"Good morning Mom." I greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning too, Sam my lovely daughter." She replied.

"Let me hold my granddaughter for a while and I will take care of her and you will finish cleaning this." She added.

I immediately gave her my child and she kissed her.

I started cleaning and put the mess in the trashcan. Daddy came to me and took the trashcan to put it outside.

An hour passed and still, Liam didn't come down. I'm sure he didn't sleep very well last night so I didn't wake him this morning. After I cleaned up, I went to the kitchen to make coffee.

I spent some time there and sat until I finished drinking my coffee when suddenly someone kissed me on the lips. He robbed me of a kiss.

"You're awake," I said. "Good morning," I added.

He sat next to me and spoke.

"Yes, why didn't you wake me up when you woke up?" He complained.

"I know that you haven't had enough sleep so I didn't wake you up."

"Where is our daughter?" He asked.

"At her grandmother," I replied.

"Ahh okay Sam I want to date you now we need some time for the two of us I want to spend my Christmas with you in a fancy restaurant later." He said.

"Hmm are you sure, don't you want to stay here at the house?"

"I just want to have dinner with you later and I want to see you again wearing fancy clothes, wearing a nice dress that made you so beautiful. I'll take you to a restaurant that you would love." He said while smiling.

"Hmm, it's okay even if it's simple."

"I want to see you wearing fancy clothes again. Please?"

"Okay,"

Then he kissed me on the lips.

Why does he want to date me, maybe he will make up for his shortcomings as my husband. He wants the both of us to spend time with each other. I would love to spend time with him. O would love it if we celebrated our Christmas in a restaurant. I haven't been there with him in a long time. I hope that our life will be going smoothly and no hindrance to our happiness.

Hoping for more happiest day of our life.