Chapter 57: Restaurant

Samantha's POV

Cheska cleared her throat.

"It can't happen because she is already married."

"Ahh, leave us first," I said and they left.

"Knight I can't because I'm already married and we love each other very much." I politely said to him.

"I know Sam,  I will not make any trouble from your family. I know that you love your husband so much. I just  want to make friends with you." He explained.

"Good."

"But if I invite you to dinner at a fancy restaurant today, would you agree?"

"Of course." I directly said.

"Really?"

"Yes, can I just get dressed?"

"Alright, I'll wait here."

When I left in front of him and I immediately entered my room, I was instantly bombarded with questions from Cheska.

"What did he say? Does he want to court you? Do you agree with what he wants?" Cheska asked.

"He said he understands that he won't take me away from Liam, he just wants to make friends with me," I said softly

"Fix that Sam, we don't want any trouble," Sandra said.

"Yes, he looks like Matty."

"Where are you going? Why do you get clothes?" Olivia asked.

"He said he will invite me for dinner now, that's why I will get dressed now he is waiting for me there. I just accept his offer, so that his coming here will not be wasted." I said as I took a dress from my wardrobe.

"Your hair is that long. Many boys want you." Sandra said.

"You guys will take care of my house for now because later I will take my child from Mom."

"Can't we come?" Sandra asked.

"Sandra, we just stay here." Olivia reprimands Sandra.

"We will go to the restaurant where they are but we will not go with them," Cheska said.

"That's okay," Sandra said happily.

"Your treat?" Sandra said to Cheska

"No, I just sell you there Sandra."

"Just a joke,"

I just laughed at their behavior and went straight to the dressing room and got dressed. After I went straight to the living room and saw him sitting, he stood up when he saw me. Our eyes met and he could stare at me so deep that I could get lost in his gaze.

I was only wearing an above-the-knee blue dress and black sandals. I just let my hair flow over my shoulder. I just fix myself according to what I want.

When he was in front of me, he took my hands and kissed them. I was a little taken aback by what he did and he stared at me for a few minutes

I cleared my throat and said we are leaving.

After we left my house, he guided me to his car and opened it for me.

He turned it on the engine and off we went.

"Do you love your husband very much?" He broke our silence.

"Yes."

"When did you get married?"

"A couple of months ago."

"Too bad I'm not the one you married."

"You like my childhood best friend, Matty. Talk a lot. "

"I'll be quiet then."

*Hey just kidding." I said immediately.

"Where is your husband, why is he not at home?"

"He's busy with work and he only updates me when he's done or has something to do." I lied again

"He's so sweet, I'm sure he loves you very much." He smiled.

"Yes, but when he sees us together, I'm sure he'll be upset."

"Is that so he might beat me?" He said as if shocked.

"But don't worry, he's not here so you're safe, he won't beat you up." I chuckled.

"While your husband is not here, I will just take care of you. He should be thankful to me, I didn't continue my courting with you but I even helped him watch over you." He boasted.

And we just laughed until we got to a restaurant. When we entered the restaurant, we saw that Cheska, Olivia, and Sandra were already there and seated.

"I think they are so fast," I whispered

"Are they following us?" He asked.

"Ahh no, just ignore them. My friends are jerks."

"Ahh, okay,"

And we went straight and sat down. Later the waiter came and gave us the menu.

He was the only one who ordered our food because I was too lazy to pick foods on the menu.

"That's all we ordered."

"All right, sir. Just wait for a minute." The waiters said politely.

The waiter left and he turned his attention back to me.

"You are so beautiful," He said while staring at me.

I was ashamed to look at him so I diverted my gaze to others.

"Your husband is very lucky to have a beautiful wife like you." He added while amazingly staring at me.

"That's enough, Knight. Up until now you still complimented me."

"Haha, you're shy, sorry."

We suddenly looked at my three friends because Sandra laughed out loud.

"What did they talk about?" He asked. "How fun your friends are." He added.

"Yes, that's how they acted."

"Are you not happy now?"

"I'm happy, I just miss my husband."

"Don't worry you can be with him again." He smiled.

"Do your friends not have boyfriends?" He asked again

"Hmm, as far as I know, nothing yet. All they do is work, they don't want to get married because it's just a brain disease they get from men."

"Haha... is that so?"

"This is your order sir." The waiter arrived and placed the ordered food on the table.

"Why do you order so much food?" I asked.

"Haha, I meant it so that your friends can eat too."

"It's okay even if you don't give them,"

"I'm a kind person so I will call them," he complimented himself.

"Okay,"

He stood up and went to where my friends were.

After what Knight said, I could see the joy on their faces. Especially, Sandra,  my friends behave like they don't have food to be eaten. It was so embarrassing huhu..."

"You didn't tell me that this new friend of ours is nice," Sandra said as she sat down.