Chapter 64: Hard For Me

Matthew's POV

I know very well that Liam was drunk when he went home. I hope he arrived safely. And I hope he and Sam will get along. They are not on good terms now and are still fighting because of what my sister did. And I also apologized to Liam earlier about that. I am now here in the living room, dumbfounded and deep in thought when suddenly Celeste came in front of me.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Liam and I met," I replied sparingly.

"Really?" She said like she couldn't believe it.

"Is he okay is he still mad at me?" She asked hurriedly.

"I don't know but he is asking me to help him so that he and Samantha can get along," I said and I saw how her lips grinned evilly.

"Why are you thinking? Are you planning something bad again? I told you to stop it, you ruining someone's family."

"Don't worry it's just nothing," she replied.

"Are you happy that they don't get along now, whatever you're planning, Celeste, don't go with it, the person already has a family. Just move on like me. Leave them.

"But I want Liam in my life." She said firmly.

"I don't know how to handle you. I'm tired now and I need to take a nap."

"Okay, sleep well brother," she said

Then I immediately entered the room and lay down when I noticed Celeste following me.

"What do you need here?"

"Matty help me I need to talk to Liam."

"I won't help you."

"Please," she pleads.

"Don't let them ruined again, if you want to talk to him just promise me you won't do something terrible. And please for your sake just move on and focus on running our business."

"Please I want to talk to him because I want to apologize."

"Are you serious about that?" I asked to be sure.

Then she nodded.

"I'm the one telling you, don't you dare to destroy their family again," I said.

"I promise I won't make trouble. I will only apologize for what I have done."

"Are you sure? You haven't moved on yet but you want to apologize. I feel there is something bad that you will do."

"No, I just want to talk to him, so we can make sure you can include Samantha in our conversation."

"Okay, I'll help, but at the Christmas party we're going to do that, I'll invite Samantha and Liam."

"Really?" She said in an overjoyed tone and she was like a child who was given a toy by her parents.

"Yes Alright bro, thanks a lot." She smiled and left.

You can see in Celeste's eyes that she loves Liam so much but she can't change the fact that Liam is already his loved one and not her. I just sighed before lying down again and closing my eyes.

****

Celeste's POV,

It's a good thing that my brother agreed to what I wanted to happen, I won't apologize but I will tease Samantha so they can break up again. I smiled evilly because of what I was planning. But now I have to finish my work first so that when that time comes there will be no obstacles and my best plan will go ahead smoothly.

****

Liam's POV,

I woke up in a soft bed and now I'm wearing comfortable clothes. The last thing I remember is that I got drunk with Matty. I got myself drunk because my wife and I were not okay. I just pour my emotions into drinking alcohol.

I also forgot how I got here.

I went in and looked for Sam. When I came down she was not in the living room and I went to the kitchen and she was there cooking dinner.

She didn't know that I was approaching her but I immediately hugged her back and whispered, "I miss you."

But she didn't move, she just kept doing what she was doing.

"Sorry, Sam, please pay attention to me. I don't want us to be like this." I said.

She still didn't move and she loosened my hug from her and she took a plate because the food she cooked was already cooked.

She got ready to eat but I saw that she had prepared only one plate.

"Are you the only one to eat?" I asked staring at her.

This time she stared at me with no expression.

"Eat alone!" She yelled.

"Didn't you even miss me?"

She still didn't move but she continued what she was doing and then she sat down and started eating.

I was about to talk to her when I remembered what Matty told me to let her go and that way maybe she would lose her anger to me. What I did was I left in front of her and entered our room. I went straight to the CR and took a shower. I fixed myself first because I smelled alcohol.

When I left in front of Sam, she didn't even flinch or even get shocked by what I did.

I just let the water flow over my body and started to clean my whole body with soup then I also brushed my teeth.

After I finished cleaning myself, I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and I saw her washing the dishes, this time I didn't even pay attention to her but I just stared at her expressionless.

I also got a plate and a spoon to eat. I'm not used to this. I want her to eat with me. I miss her so much but she is still mad at me. I long for her kisses and hugs, everything about her but now we are not okay because of that incident when she thought I would do that. After she finished washing the dishes, she went straight out and I was left alone in the kitchen.

I was eating alone and staring at my plate blankly.

"Sam, please don't get this hard on me. I'm dying that you ignore me." I whispered